/dist/images/branding/favicon

Long Shoot with Movi , what is your "record" in time ?

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Vigen Vartanov, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Vigen Vartanov

Vigen Vartanov New Member

Good day , was shooting yesterday a test long shot with a fully loaded movie 10 + ultra Prime + Cmotion
    Without EasyRig my super record was 3-4 minutes . With EasyRig i can go 30 minutes no problem , but with easy rig movements are very bad . You can't run , any your step is visible on final result .
    Where to found a strong operator ? or ?

I am not happy with a EasyRig result , and now looking for a new solution for a long shot .
    SteadyCam arm and west , can work , but it will be also limited in low to hight movement .

What is your "record" with long shoot .

Attached Files:

2. Casey McBeath

Casey McBeath Member

8 something minutes. I actually think it was close to 12, but I can confirm at least 8. For this music video I was told to follow the talent and just get anything I could. I'm happy that single take ended up being half the video! It was a horrible and painful experience, especially as it was my first week of MoVI op'ing so I hadn't yet built up those particular muscles. I know they played the song through twice, but I think they went again. I can't recall. It was hell. This was where I found all of what I call "Rest Postitions." At 2:45 you can see the talent pouring sweat from what he was doing.