/dist/images/branding/favicon

Cable-free is superb.

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Ben Huddleston, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Ben Huddleston

On my current job I finally eliminated any cables from the camera to the top crossbar, and it is such a relief. Granted, it's a bit of a heavy setup, but it has been performing flawlessly.

-Epic with UltraPrimes, RTmotion FF, CMR Radian wireless video (w/ 3 Rx's: one on the crossbar for the op, one for me on the controls, one for the village)

Attached Files:

2. Sam Donaghy Bell

Nice one Ben.

My RT motion is due feb 10th. How are you powering it? I notice you're using red volts and not the vlock side panel?

Sam

3. Ben Huddleston

Yeah, my v-lock plate hasn't come in yet. I have a Freefly lipo on the top of the other side of the camera, powering the FF and Tx.

Sam Donaghy Bell likes this.
  4. Jason Herring

Jason Herring Member

What is the total weight with camera lens, etc?

5. Ben Huddleston

Total weight of the entire camera rig (not incl. MoVI) is about 11.99 lbs. But it feels like holding a 75lb kettlebell out in front of you.
    Super heavy rigs seems to give better footage though. Something about a lot of inertia turns into smoother starts, stops and transitions.

6. Ben Hughes

Ben Hughes Member

Hi Ben, how do you find the rtmotion follow focus? Have you got the two channel? And how on earth did you get to speak for them? They never answer the phone/reply to emails..

7. Ben Huddleston

The RTmotion has been superb. This one is the 3-channel one. I have heard that they're not great about communicating though...

8. Ben Hughes

Ben Hughes Member

No, I simply cannot get them to respond, which is really not good customer service, even when I'm writing emails to them asking to buy!!
    It's really not good.

9. Brendan Isaac

Brendan Isaac New Member

My RT Motion kit has finally been sent (i have tracking number) 4 months after paying for it in full and it is already a month late. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE! took 3 phone calls and about 20 emails.