/dist/images/branding/favicon

MK YAW ISSUES

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Alex Smart, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Alex Smart

Alex Smart Member

Hi !
    Lately I'm having 90 yaw spins and then it spins back!!
    I using a Dodecacopter, Hexa coaxial, it has been really stable till now but something seams to be failing...
    Basic checks done/all motors spining in right direction/all props are tight...
    FC2.2
    BL2.0
    MK3638

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Is this on a Cinestar frameset, Alex?
    It could be that you've got a connection problem between the FC and power distribution board that's causing "twitches" on the I2C bus between the FC and the PDB.

From what you say, you don't have a Navi Control board so you will not be able to get flight log data, right?

Andy.

3. Alex Smart

Alex Smart Member

Hi Andy,
    Im sorry its not a Cinestar frame set, its a custom one just to try new combinations.
    The thing tho, is that it has been flying great till now that it has this yaw issues..
    I´m attaching the gpx file, you can see that there is a BLError 24 caused by temp, I think is just a faulty sensor,all are running good and heating up around 50C, the downside as you will see is that Im using a HERIKA HEXA Mixer and aded the other 6 motors, I think that is the reason for only loging 6BLs.No IC2 errors anyways..
    Maby you can see something that I´m missing?

Attached Files:

4. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Alex:
    Sorry, I don't know enough about dodecacopters, I'm afraid. I'm not sure how many folks are flying your kind of configuration. If you don't get a response here, you may have better luck at getting a response from mikrokopter.de (the English forum).

Andy.