/dist/images/branding/favicon

Follow Focus Monitoring Setups/Ideas

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Sam Windell, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Sam Windell

Sam Windell Member

Trying to figure out what mount accessories Freefly uses to build out their follow focus monitoring rig. I've seen two different setups that seem pretty nice. 1st photo looks like red rock rails that hold on the hocus focus, monitor,receiver. I'm about to purchase the Redrock microremote and would love something to hold everything in place while having a grip to hold in the other hand like shown in the photos. Thoughts? Ideas? Also to run a 3 man op one would need to add on an additional receiver to the teradek bolt package right? I thought it came with enough at $2,490 to power two monitors for a 3 man op, but looks to be just one from what I can tell. Are a lot of you having operators share one monitor to pull focus as well as pan tilt? I'd like to do what is most practical and professional and the additional receiver and monitor looks like another 1,600 to get all setup with the built rig. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Sam

Attached Files:

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Sam welcome to the forums. Would you be kind enough to change your user name to your real first name and last name, please? The reasons for this (and how to do it) are explained here: http://forum.freeflysystems.com/index.php?threads/real-names.497/.

There are a number of threads on various setups for FF. Take a perusal, do a search on FF. That should help get you jump started.

3. Sam Windell

Sam Windell Member

Thanks Gary. I've looked all over and haven't found an answer for this precise question. All I really want to know is what connectors used on this ff rig setup are to hold monitor and FF onto the rail. (see attachment here)

Attached Files:

• ff.jpg
      ff.jpg
      File size:
      287.3 KB
      Views:
  4. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Send a note to support@freeflysystems.com and ask them to check with Sam Nuttmann. The blue handle makes me think it some Red Rock Micro stuff.

5. Ben Bateman

Ben Bateman New Member

6. Sam Windell

Sam Windell Member

You da man Ben. Thanks.