/dist/images/branding/favicon

Second MōVI LiPo Battery Configuration

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Kyler Zee, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Kyler Zee

Kyler Zee New Member

Hi all,

I have looked into a number of ways to provide power to my accessories, and I've decided to use a second Movi AUX LiPo battery for this purpose. This way I will standardize the batteries I use, they weigh only 200g each and their small size can be perfectly accommodated opposite the standard battery housing that powers the M10. In an effort not to drain these batteries too quickly, I think dedicating a separate battery is the best option.

I'm planing to wire another JST cable along the same path as the included one. Does anyone know a good place to buy a ~3ft JST cable that is of the same quality as the cables Freefly uses? Another question– I'm researching the best way to essentially recreate the battery housing slot (but on the other side). I wish Freefly would sell a carbon fiber modification kit for this purpose. If anyone has tried this and has tips I would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks!

Warmest regards,
    Kyler Zee

2. Erich Roland

Erich Roland Member

3. Kyler Zee

Kyler Zee New Member

Awesome thank you. What did you use for the power supply cable? I'm trying to find the same type freely uses. Thanks again!

4. Andrew Hewson

Andrew Hewson Member

Can either of you provide a photo of setup with that mounting plate from quadrocopter attached?

5. ss kiran reddy

ss kiran reddy New Member

This cable is very useful to power other accessories using the freefly cable and the powertap multi from ab.

Attached Files: