/dist/images/branding/favicon

Movi M10 Rental Unit Needed in Texas

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Joseph Mullins, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Joseph Mullins

Joseph Mullins New Member

Hi guys,

I need an M10 for November 14-18th in Lubbock, Texas. We have our unit on order but it won't be in until december but we have a client with an unmovable shoot date that we need to take care of. We have a rental budget but do not have the budget to pay for an owner/operator on location.

I understand you can't just pick one of these up and name the magic happen but the shots we need are fairly simple and we are only going to use it the last day for clients. The rest of the week is to get used to the system.

We will be mounting a stripped down red epic and already have all the other accessories to make that work.

As for me, I am a Producer/DP with over 25 years experience with everything from jibs to steadicam and clients like Discovery, ESPN, A&E, etc.. not bragging just wanting you guys to know that I'm not a noobie thats going to tear up your gear.

We are willing to ship from anywhere in North America. Is anyone willing to make some easy $ by letting us borrow your rig for a week?

2. Greg Hughs

Greg Hughs New Member

Joseph. Give me a call. Greg 512 968 6343

3. Adolfo Cantu-Villarreal

Hi Joseph, we're Dallas-based and we have our Movi ready to go. Send me a message if you still haven't found one.

Best of luck with the project!

4. John Sedlack

John Sedlack New Member

Hi Joseph,

We're located in Austin and our Movi is primed and ready to go. Shoot me a message if you're interested