/dist/images/branding/favicon

Drawings for converting Cinestar brushless..

Discussion in 'Camera Mount Misc' started by Nikola Vidovic, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Nikola Vidovic

Nikola Vidovic New Member

Greets,

I would like to share with community my drawings for converting Cinestar servo to brushless with iPower 5208 motors. You will need few alluminium spacers (30mm should work), one bearing (size can be changed in sketch) and few M3 screws along with CNC cutted parts from desired material (CF).

Also, I would like to warn that these sketches worked for me, but you should double check measures before cutting and converting!

btw: Parts should be self explanatory, only the big one at the top on left is support plate for motor on pan axis with belt reduction.

Have a nice day,
    Nikola

Attached Files:

2. daniel clarke

daniel clarke Member

Wow thanks for putting that file up. Are the sketches to scale? And do you have any links for parts like the carbon fiber plate and bearings etc.

3. Nikola Vidovic

Nikola Vidovic New Member

Yes, they should scale but check them!

I am buying CF sheets at aliexpress.com, 3mm should work, beside CF sheet you would need http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/CS023-DUAL-ADJUSTABLE-TILT-BAR-1set/109347_869158964.html

About bearings - I buy them at local hardware store so dont know about size, but they should be flanged.

4. daniel clarke

daniel clarke Member

Thanks for the info. Would love to see your progress, be great if you could post more pics

Cheers.