/dist/images/branding/favicon

Premiere Pro Question - vertical line issue

Discussion in 'Software Solutions' started by Chris Babiana, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Chris Babiana

Chris Babiana Member

I know this is a mutli-rotor forum, but while I'm on hold for the next hour waiting for an Adobe Tech in India (whom I probably wont be able to understand) I figured I'd post the question here.
    Everything was working fine yesterday, but today a white vertical line suddenly appeared at the end of my sequence, and 1/8th of the frame seems to be cut off. I tried extending the clip, replaced it with another, restarting the program and starting a new sequence and that white line keeps appearing at the end of the sequence.
    I updated Premiere Pro CC yesterday
    Is anyone experiencing the same issue or know whats causing this?

Attached Files:

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Is that just indicating you're on the last frame of the clip and/or sequence, Chris?
    If you put the same clip on the sequence twice, does the white line at the end of the first instance of the clip disappear but reappear on the last frame of the second instance? If so, that's probably what it means....

Andy.

3. Chris Babiana

Chris Babiana Member

Just at the end Andy.
    Thats the conclusion I've come to as well...just an unexpected surprise as part of the recent update.

4. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

I thought the same thing but I don't see it in my clips. But I am not on the cloud version.

5. Sebastian Meredith

Sebastian Meredith Active Member

Chris is it there when you render and export the final video? If not .... then ignore it ;)

Chris Babiana likes this.
  6. adrien

adrien New Member

I have exactly the same problem, i try to resolve it but i don't know what it is.

If you have some news, please send me a response.

7. Chris Babiana

Chris Babiana Member

Adrien,
    It marks the end of the sequence. It won't render with the line, it just appears in your timeline. It was part of the recent update. A heads up from Adobe would have been nice, but it's nothing to worry about.