/dist/images/branding/favicon

M10 is panning my camera to 35 degrees as a default

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Simeon Quarrie, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Simeon Quarrie

Simeon Quarrie New Member

Hoping this is a basic issue.

My 5DMKIII with grip appears to be balanced? The camera stays pretty much stationary on the stand. I then turn the m10 on and the camera gradually turns and stops of kilter.

This ends up being the default position even if the position is correct before I turn it on. if I gently try correct it, the m10 cuts out and then needs to be reset.

What am I missing?

Attached Files:

2. Mike Sutton

Mike Sutton Member

check in the configurator and set it back to default. Could be your has been trimmed. Also check your cables to make sure they are connected properly. One of mine was loose due to storing it in the cut foam.

Simeon Quarrie likes this.
  3. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Simeon is this with the transmitter turned on? Check that the trim switch, the small black switch under the pan stick and with the indicator on the screen hasn't been bumped and is no longer centered.

Simeon Quarrie likes this.
  4. Simeon Quarrie

Thanks for these useful suggestions. I will check both. I am also in touch with support who are amazingly quick at responding! Annoyingly I don't work from home and my Movi is sitting in the office!

5. Jonathan Stevenson

Same thing happened to me. Turned out I had just bumped th "pan trim" (switch under pan/tilt right joystick) and took the pan way off axis. Hold it to one side until it has re-centered itself.

6. Simeon Quarrie