/dist/images/branding/favicon

M10 Custom Laser-Cut Pelican Case

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Jason Comparetto, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason Comparetto

Jason Comparetto Active Member

More details can be found here:
    http://www.cinemaoxide.com/movi-case.php

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Original post:
    We are a USA manufacturer of custom cases using premium foams with intricate Laser-cut patterns with intelligent case design. Just putting a feeler out there-- would there be any interest in making one for the M10?

If so, shoot me an email to jason@CinemaOxide.com so we can get the ball rolling on this

Thanks

Karl Barber likes this.
  2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

FYI: I just LiveChatted with Jason. He's located in the USA.

Andy.

3. Jason Comparetto

FYI -- Andy was very fast in tending to this thread. This forum owes gratitude to attentive moderators like this.

4. Carey Lee Coffey

I bought a very nice case for my Epic from Jason at Cinema Oxide.

There are many people on here who are interested in a nice, laser-cut hard case.

5. Jason Comparetto

We appreciate the feedback Carey. If anybody is interested in a laser-cut hard case, please email me at jason@cinemaOxide.com or post your responses here so we can start building this

6. Jonathan Stevenson

Definitely interested. Although I just put a case together today, you can't beat laser cut. Especially when we're talking about pull-n-pluck foam... Ugh.

7. Eric Ulbrich

Eric Ulbrich Member

Jason contacted me too. I sent him tons of photos of gear...were working on something! I think its gonna turn out awesome! Love manufactures who reach out to customers to input!

8. Eric Ulbrich

Eric Ulbrich Member

Guys Jason is in North Carolina and to do this case justice we should try and get him a rig and some basic AKS to put the case together. Anyone close by that could come out for a day and help him get an amazing case built???? I bet if someone will help I can smell a group buy!!!

9. Eric Ulbrich

Eric Ulbrich Member

freefly, can we send him a loner perhaps? His cases are so badass, perhaps we could make this the official freefly case Tabb was talking about a few weeks ago?

10. Jonathan Stevenson

Talked to Jason earlier today. Trying to find a few days in my schedule to ship him the Movi. Unfortunately (or... fortunately for me) I've been very busy with the rig since I've got it, so I'll have to find a break to get him the unit.

11. Eric Ulbrich

Eric Ulbrich Member

guys, in order to get a group buy going from Jason and his company we would at least need 40 orders to justify the R&D and building cost. Can we count anyone in???? I know that they have at least one in me.. :)

12. Chris Fox

Chris Fox Active Member

I'd be interested in a case, I wonder if it can accommodate the MR conversion items as well.

13. Giorgio Sironi

Giorgio Sironi New Member

Very interested. I would just like to have my Movi soon, see the case and hear the price. I am sure that if it turns out so good there will be a waiting list for it too! :D One Love! G.

14. Jason Comparetto

Thanks for the interest. Let's keep this momentum going and we'll make a premium case for this revolutionary device.

15. Jason Comparetto

Still looking for a rental on the Movi so that we can take proper measurements. Does anybody have one for rental?

16. Grant Slawson

Grant Slawson New Member

We are awaiting 2 units we ordered in August. We are definitely interested in a laser cut case, or 2. We will need to travel 8-12 times a year with the unit on aircraft.

17. Jason Comparetto

Thanks for all the emails guys. We appreciate your feedback while we build the most convenient and secure custom case for the M10. We have someone lined up for sending us a unit, but if anybody else would like to be considered for backup, please let us know. Thank you

18. Jason Comparetto

We should have a Movi coming in this week so the wait won't be long. Thanks for all the emails guys. Let me know if there's anyone that would be interested, and please let me know what gear you'd like us to include in the custom case.

19. Jason Comparetto

Looks like we're on track to have our new Movi M10 case ready to ship this week. We've also been accepting pre-orders for those who are in a rush to receive their case. If anyone wants one, please contact me at jason@CinemaOxide.com

20. Christopher Barrett

Jason, what case did you settle on? Any pics?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.