/dist/images/branding/favicon

Toggle Repair of Graupner mx-12

Discussion in 'Camera Operating' started by Ken Green, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Ken Green

Ken Green New Member

Anyone know of where to get replacement parts for the MX-12 controller. The toggle on the front lower left ( # 9 ) somehow got snapped off. Seems like it would be an easy repair to open the box and replace the switch . I looked on the graupner website but it appears they don't provide parts. Thanks

2. Steve Maller

Steve Maller UAV Grief Counselor

3. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Check with Quadrocopter. Believe that they have some of the switch parts.

4. Ken Green

Ken Green New Member

5. Gary Haynes

Staff Member

Ken you may be able to get the switches at Quadrocopter. Would save you time and shipping costs from China. When I needed switches the QC didn't carry I bought them from altigator.com. Quick shipping from altigator.

6. Ken Green

Ken Green New Member

Thanks Gary
    I noticed there is a difference between the switch part for the mx-12 and the same part for the mx-20 .... not sure they're compatible or not. Altigator didn't show the mx-12 part ... only mx-20 ... So .... ? Don't really need the switch to function, might just leave as is.

7. Gary Haynes

Staff Member

Ken I think all of the switches are the same brand and type. The ones I got as extras I got for an MC-32 and on that TX they are plug and play. It's been awhile since I opened up my MX-20 or even seen an MX-12. If the wires from the switch go to a molex connector then likely they would work fine. The Altigator site says they are all MX-20 but the base part number from Graupner shows up on the MC-32 accessory list.

8. Sam Slape

Sam Slape Member

Does anyone have info on how to dismantle a MX-20? I need to replace a switch, however seems I need to remove the right stick to get the board out to replace the switch.

It's SW6 on the top right that is broken.