/dist/images/branding/favicon

Software

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Marcelo Borelli, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Marcelo Borelli

Marcelo Borelli New Member

Hi.

I just got my M10 today, and I'm having a hard time balancing it.

I'm using a FS700, and I finally managed to do it. Later I'll write more about it.

Now I do have a question: Since I do not have an Android tablet/phone, where can I find the software for tuning it? Where's the link for downloading it?

Thanks!

Marcelo Borelli

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

3. Marcelo Borelli

Name already changed. Sorry for that!

Thanks for the reply, Gary!

4. Blair Richmond

Blair Richmond New Member

Hi Marcello,

We recently received our M10 today and are also using a FS700, just wondering how you were able to fully balance it, we've gotten close but the weight/length of the camera tends to make it fairly front heavy. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Blair

5. Marcelo Borelli

Blair, I only managed to use it with a Metabones adaptor plus a Canon 50mm lens (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/12140-USA/Canon_2515A003_50mm_f_1_4_USM_Autofocus.html). With this setup It was ok, but with other lenses I had the same problem: the heavy front woud not allow me to balance it properly.

I´m new on this universe, I do not know if I am doing something wrong, but I feel that the ergonomic of this camera does not goes well with the M10.

6. Blair Richmond

That was the only lens set-up we were able to balance with as well but there is no room for HDMI or component cables out the back for use with an external monitor. I think the solution will be extending the roll-arms.

7. Blair Richmond

Our solution thus-far has been to add weight to the back of the camera. We've added enough so that we can balance the camera with the 18-200mm kit lens on our fs700 and it comes in at just over 6 lbs. The system is designed to hold 10-12 lbs (depending on what your read/who you talk to) so this seems to be an OK solution, for now.