/dist/images/branding/favicon

Hands-on Training Sessions...

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Denise Fitzgerald, Sep 20, 2013.

?

What day of the week is better for this training session?

1. Weekday

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Weekend

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. As noted previously, we are working on setting up once a month unboxing/get-to-know-your-MoVI training sessions. We are conducting our first "beta" training session on the 14th of October...we will post pics and let you know how it goes. If you are interested in attending future trainings, drop me a line via the support address (support@freeflysystems.com) so we can get an idea for interest level and so we can notify you when we have them scheduled. The training will be a single day, with the morning covering the unit functionality and the afternoon reserved for hands on shooting time. Initially the sessions will be held in the Seattle, WA area but we will potentially be looking to branch out to other stateside and international locations.

2. Austin Glass

Austin Glass Active Member

I sent a message already, but I am very interested.

3. Thanks Austin, I got your email and I will definitely put you on the communication list for upcoming training.

4. Jeff Cook

Jeff Cook Member

Sign me up:)

5. Justin Pringle

Justin Pringle New Member

Very interested in assisting, by hosting similar training dates in the UK.
    heliguy will also offer invites to open days at our new premises near to Newcastle in the North East.
    We will showcase HL systems in action, undertake a problem solving session, and as soon as we get our Movi MR over the pond, show the rig in action. Looking forward to it.... Ikarus profile.jpg

6. Ryan Richardson

Ryan Richardson New Member

What is the status on the training courses? I'm very interested in attending. How intensive is the course and what subjects are covered?

7. Hi Ryan...We had our first "MoVI Owners Training" on 14 October and it was a success. We will be conducting this same training once a month. This month's class is on 11 November (but is currently full). We are working to get to the point where we have them scheduled out for 6 months+ but currently we are scheduling them month to month. If you are interested in attending a future session, please send me a private conversation message with your email address so I can add you to the list. The MoVI Operators training covers the features and basic operation of the unit. It is meant to get you up and running quickly. For a deeper dive into the technical aspects of the MoVI, we will have an Operators Certification course but this is still under development.

8. Marc Morissette

Marc Morissette New Member

Please let me know of any training East Coast (NY.....Montreal ?)

Cheers

9. Flix 5

Flix 5 New Member

I would like to be notified if there are any hands on workshops on the West Coast please thanks

10. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

11. Flix 5

Flix 5 New Member

Hi Denise..please let me know or just keep me in that loop of upcoming workshops for the MoVi10. Thank Sebastian

12. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Sebastian see the post above on changing your user name. Thanks in advance.

13. Thanks Sebastian. If you could send an email to support@freeflysystems so I can add your email address to the list that would be most helpful.

Cheers,
    Denise