/dist/images/branding/favicon

MoVI Shipping Update

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Phil Macdonald, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Wes Greene

Wes Greene New Member

grrrrrr...... tick

Denise Fitzgerald likes this.
  2. Wolfgang Armin

Wolfgang Armin Active Member

Maaaaan, I just got a request for a skiing film. If I would be able to promise to shoot it with a MoVI, I bet I´d get the job. I wish you could give me an estimate if by November all preorders would be delivered.
    Oh and yes, skiing is one of the reasons why I´m asking for spare parts. It wouldn´t take a major fall to have one or the other part broken. And things like that just happen, no matter how careful you are.

3. Jeff Cook

Jeff Cook Member

I know the feeling, I have a boat demo video gig that would be perfect for the MōVI but....

4. Howard Dapp

Howard Dapp Active Member

Has anyone other than quadrocopter.com received a movi? would love to see an unboxing.

5. Jonathan Stevenson

At first it was like "oh man, it's almost Christmas!!" but now I just want to pull my hair out.

I'm hoping they're close to shipping another batch. Their whole "awaiting a new batch of parts to arrive in 10 days" thing should be happening about now, so maybe we'll get some happy news going into the weekend? I don't think I've felt this anxious about waiting for a shipping notification since Epic started shipping.

6. Carey Lee Coffey

Tick... Tick... Tick

7. Wes Greene

Wes Greene New Member

grrrrrrrr....... tick

8. Guilherme Barbosa

Guilherme Barbosa Distributor

Anyone received MOVI any new ETA?
    Thanks for any input

9. Brad Meier

Brad Meier Active Member
    Staff Member

Many customers have received their MōVI. They are out there. They've been shipping since the 15th of Aug

10. Jonathan Stevenson

Anyone around here receive their unit yet? If so, what order number were you?

I know the order numbers are somewhat arbitrary, but I'd love to know if we're getting any closer to my number!! :D

11. Jonathan Stevenson

Also, Tabb, I'm wondering if we can pay extra for overnight shipping once we get our notification email?

12. CRISTOBAL BRAUN

CRISTOBAL BRAUN New Member

No news arround here, trying to contact FREELY team its very frustating. I think that for a 15.000 dollars equipment they need to improve their customer service.

I have the order 42, any news when it going to be shipped?
    Thanks!!!

13. Hey Guys...Tabb provided a lovely intro for me last week here on the forums and I think there is no time like the present to start drinking from the fire hose right? So with that said...If you have questions specific to your accounts (like order and shipping questions) it is best to ask those via our support email address so that we can communicate one on one about your account info (as opposed to releasing all your private goodies here on the forums). The email address is support@freeflysystems.com. Talk to you soon!

Rich Spiess likes this.
  14. CRISTOBAL BRAUN

Denise, im writing to email for weeks with no answer. Justin was kindly answering my questions but the truth is since two weeks i cant get any response... i will try now... again

15. CRISTOBAL BRAUN

sorry my order es the 41

16. I
    If you can message me privately with the email address you are sending from I will look for your email. Thanks!

17. CRISTOBAL BRAUN

I sent you a cupple of private messages, did you get them?

18. Jonathan Stevenson

Denise, I just now sent an email. Thanks for your help. I'm sure you're getting flooded with requests, so I apologize for adding to your workload. Thanks so much for any help you can offer.

19. No problem Cristobal, I received your messages and I have found your emails and responded.

20. No problem Jonathan...I will have a look and see what we can do to help.