/dist/images/branding/favicon

Monitor to use with Movi M10

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Jeff Cadge, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Jeff Cadge

Jeff Cadge New Member

Hello I will be using the Movi M10 with my Canon C300, will I be able to use the LCD Screen that comes with my C300 or do you recommend using a slightly bigger monitor? If so which monitor?

Thanks,

Jeff Cadge

2. Phil Macdonald

We are planning the exact same setup....M10 with the C300. I think my only worry with using the monitor is that you would want to mount the monitor to the top rod and I am not sure the cable length is going to play nice. Personally we are likely going to use a DP4 monitor on top with a wireless feed going out to our AC7 monitor...SmallHD monitors rock!!

3. Carey Lee Coffey

DP4 + Paralinx Arrow +

4. Garry Clarke

Garry Clarke Member

Has anybody heard anything about the warranty on the Movi's. With shipping starting very soon, I think it needs to be released.

Cheers
    Garry

5. Juha Knaapi

Juha Knaapi New Member

SmallHD monitor paired with either Paralinx or Teradek HD, just a matter of preference.
    For a cnc aluminium radio+screen trays, check out SeCraft.

Juha

6. Joe Tamel

Joe Tamel Member

Hey Jeff… I just found out that Canon will "upgrade" your lcd cables to be three feet long. This way you can mount your C300 lcd on the M10 cross bar. They are stiff cables, however. Something to keep in mind. I'm getting it done and will let you know when I get it back. Until then, TvLogic 5.6 and Teradek Bolt.

Veve Borimov likes this.
  7. Veve Borimov

Veve Borimov Member

Hi Joe,

Very interesting! How long have they offered this option for? Are you in the States or in Europe?
    And how did you make the request?

Thanks for your help!

8. Joe Tamel

Joe Tamel Member

Veve,

I don't know how long they have been offering that upgrade. I am going to get it done as soon as I have a few days where the camera is not being rented. I called the Canon Professional Service Center in Hollywood, CA. I am in Los Angeles. Good luck!