/dist/images/branding/favicon

Hello Everyone, Greenhorn in the forums with a 360.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Brett Strand, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Brett Strand

Brett Strand New Member

Hello everyone, my name is Brett and want to thank you all in advance for helping me get my 360 in the air.
    I have to say this is my first 3 x gimbal and find this all confusing. I'm a heli guy coming over to the MR side of things and find this to be much more rewarding. So I have to ask, Why would this 3 axis gimbal come with no instructions what so ever? No wiring, No sensor placement, No gimbal assembly nothing? I can buy a 120.00 quad from china and it has two different languages and very descriptive. Im just saying. So enough of my rant I'm looking for instructions on how to mount the radians to the gimbal and wiring instructions for spectrum.

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Get the Radian Manual from the Freeflysytems.com website. Checkout the videos on the Freefly and Quadrocopter YouTube channels. These should get you well started. Also check the Radian forum track. There is an FAQ and some other items that are stickies that should help. Then if you get stuck check the forum with a quick search and then fire off a question if you don't find an answer.

Welcome to the forums. And yes the manuals are generally well hidden or sometimes non existent.

3. Brett Strand

Brett Strand New Member

Thanks for the reply Gary, I hope to make sure I use this forum correctly. Please do correct me so I do not stir the pot here :)
    I was pretty sure I checked that site. I will go back and look. Thanks my friend and should I have a question I do not find may I post the question in the main feed?

Best regards, Brett

4. Brett Strand

Brett Strand New Member

Please excuse my lack of attention :) LOL The manuals are on the product page. I never would have looked there. I assumed they would be in a support area. Thanks Gary.

5. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Brett lots to learn but the answers are available. Don't hesitate to ask.

6. Brett Strand

Brett Strand New Member

Thank you !