/dist/images/branding/favicon

Your CS8 Gyro Settings?

Discussion in 'Cinestar 8' started by Chris Babiana, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Chris Babiana

Chris Babiana Member

Morning everyone.
    I'm posting my gyro settings to get some input as to what settings you use/recommend. I'm most interested in YAW-P and YAW-I.
    I've already softened up the stick settings: Nick/Roll P = 4 and Nick/Roll D = 8 and personally like the slower response...although all the power is still there.
    I came across these fantastic instructional videos produced by Thiago of Drones4U and would highly recommend subscribing to his YouTube page...extremely knowledgeable on all aspects of this machine and Kopter Tools.
    Here are a few links to his videos I reviewed and subsequently used his settings. One that he did not mention was YAW-I. Any thoughts on YAW-I?
    Chris.

Settings.JPG

2. Angelo Borter

Angelo Borter New Member

would help if more people share their settings

Attached Files:

• cs8.png
      cs8.png
      File size:
      24.6 KB
      Views:
  3. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Angelo

See listing HERE

And simply listing the settings without information about your system, weights, props, motors, just simply having the settings does not supply a solid view. For example I run a 4S heavy lift and my Gyro D and other settings are a bit different.

4. Angelo Borter

Angelo Borter New Member

Ohh yes i forgot about. 4s 5000 2x, lifting a cx730 camera. Motors axi 2826/12 e-props 14x8