/dist/images/branding/favicon

is these normal ???

Discussion in 'Radian' started by Bledar Hasimi, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Bledar Hasimi

Bledar Hasimi New Member

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Bledar is what normal? The wobbling is likely a function of tuning but you need to be more specific. What copter, gimbal, radians, settings are you using. Screen shots of you Radian configuration would also help showing the various settings.

3. Dave King

Dave King Well-Known Member

What camera do you use?

4. Bledar Hasimi

Bledar Hasimi New Member

I use a cinestar 8, 2 asik gimbal, panasonik gh2. I have tried from the lowes to the hi setup of the radian, i have seen all tuttorials around and tried all the possible setup and never worked.

5. Bledar Hasimi

Bledar Hasimi New Member

Panasonik gh2

6. Josh Lambeth

Josh Lambeth Well-Known Member

Im assuming your talking about the wobble also? Try stiffening your gimbal up and the gimbal mounting plate. Get some stiffer o-rings as well.

7. Josh Lambeth

Josh Lambeth Well-Known Member

And if your talking about your horizon not being level check to make sure the Roll Radian is even with the roll bar. Looks like it's not mounted correctly.

Josh

8. Bledar Hasimi

Bledar Hasimi New Member

I have done a mistake for the level these time, but i have makeit in the level and before these time but nothing. Sorry my english Josh

9. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Bledar can you send photos of how you have them installed and as requested earlier screen shots of you configuration settings?

10. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

(Sorry! Wrong language first time!)

Ju mund të plotësoni pyetësorin e më poshtë në mënyrë që ne të kuptojmë se si ju keni gjëra të lidhura. Gjithashtu ju mund të dërgoni imazhet e se si ju keni secili nga sensorë radian montuar në gimbal.

falënderim
    Andi.
    ---

Can you fill out the questionnaire below so that we understand how you have things connected. Also can you send images of how you have each of the Radian sensors mounted on the gimbal.

Thanks
    Andy.

Aircraft Type:
    Gimbal Type:
    Radian Type ( 1, 2 , 3 axis)
    Gimbal Power source:
    Gimbal Radio Type:
    Radian Communication Protocol (S.Bus, PPM, PWM, Spektrum)

Connections: Change these to match your setup
    Roll Sensor:
    Port
    1. GR-24 receiver and power.
    3. To Tilt sensor
    4. To Roll Servo

Tilt Sensor:
    Port

Pan Sensor:
    Port

Symptoms:

Steps taken to resolve:

Video of problem (this one is critical! If you can give us a good iPhone video with audio explaining what you are looking at we can usually resolve the problem very quickly. Please tell us what is going on in the video and at what time the issue happens.)

Please also do the following:
    a. With the gimbal powered off, connect up the USB and adapter from your PC to the Radian sensor to which you have the receiver connected.
    b. Power on the gimbal and sensors with the transmitter set to the Off mode for the Radian sensors.
    c. Use the Radian software, connect the Radian cable to the Radian sensor connected to your receiver.
    d. Click on the Connect button to connect to the Radian sensor, and check you have a connection.
    e. Click on the Read button.
    f. Take a screen shot of the Diagnostic and Configuration windows and post it to this thread with your response to Question 1 above.
    g. Then connect up to the other two Radian sensors in turn, do a Read, and take a screen shot of the Diagnostic Window and Configuration Window and post those screen shots too.