/dist/images/branding/favicon

Vincent Loforet on the MoVI

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mitch Firchau, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Josh Allen

Josh Allen New Member

Roam is filmed with M10 model?

He also mentioned M5 model. I suppose it will be only for Lumix GH3 camera sizes?

2. Brad Meier

Brad Meier Active Member
    Staff Member

Ive seen this thing in action and all I can say is its Amazing!

3. Steve Maller

Steve Maller UAV Grief Counselor

The M5 is said to be able to run a 5 pound camera. That's well within the range of a 5D Mark III plus most lenses. My 5D weighs about 3 pounds with the lens on it.

4. Kel Naughton

Kel Naughton New Member

Hi Guys is there a video that demonstrates more from a product range perspective the entire range of products? Something that practically goes over each product and their specs, range of capabilities etc from a more practical "product feature" perspective available?
    By the way congratulations on bringing to the market what seems to be a high end series of innovative products. Special applause for the sensational visuals and inspiring work of Vincents. Love your brand and the way you guys have gone about presenting your products.

5. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Kel not yet on a product video. Pretty sure that Tabb will do some videos similar to what was done withe the Cinestar and rhe current gimbals.

6. Brian J Johnson

Brian J Johnson New Member

Hey Guys,

Shooting a TV movie for a US network up here in Vancouver Canada. It will also shoot in India and Brazil and we are fizzing over the idea of the Movi10.... I'm sure we are not the only ones. We go to camera in Vancouver in about two weeks - India and Brazil in about 6 weeks. I understand we are probably too far ahead of any realistic commercial availability - so wondering about direct contacts with the Freefly team... The website is sadly laking in phone contact info and my emails are getting autoreplies... Any leads? Anyone?

thanks everyone,
    Brian

7. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Brian can't directly speak for Tabb but the mantra at NAB was there won't be anything available until Q3. And I hear every story that could be told asking about getting something sooner. Not sure what you were using for an email address but you can try info@freeflystems.com.

8. Brian J Johnson

Brian J Johnson New Member

Thanks Gary... we'll try that email....

best,
    B