/dist/images/branding/favicon

Graupner and DJI WKM

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Emanuele Chiocchio, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Emanuele Chiocchio

We're working on our new super-lifter but we're having an hard time connecting the MX-20 (GR16 receiver) to the DJI WKM system in PPM mode. After upgrading the DJI to the latest 5.20 firmware, we've connected the rx but it seems that we do something wrong here. Moreover, searching on the internet produces a very scarce amount of informations... If someone that is using the Graupner/DJI combo would be so kind to post a photograph of their setup showing the connections we would be really grateful.
    I also read that the GR-16 has some jitter in PPM mode so we're thinking to switch to a pair GR-24s.
    A Futaba TX/RX seems to be the perfect choice for the WKM but we would like to use our Graupner MX-20 if possible. :)
    Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Emanuele Chiocchio

Solved after some time spent making different tests. The DJI WKM is totally different from MK!

3. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Just for the benefit of other forum members, now or in the future, could you give us more detail of how you solved the problem, Emanuele, please?

Thanks
    Andy

4. Emanuele Chiocchio

My pleasure, Andy. In the next couple days we'll do some flight tests: if all goes well, I'll report here updating the thread with a step-by-step procedure. ;)

5. Ryan McCrae

Ryan McCrae Member

Im having issue with my gr-32 jittering. can you share what you did to solve the issue?

6. Tristan Twisselman

Tristan Twisselman Active Member

Emanuele could you share your setup with the mx-20 and wkm? I have an mx-20 sitting here but still using sbus and my 8fg because I havent had time to figure out the radio programming or the hooking it up to the wkm. Thanks