/dist/images/branding/favicon

Introduce yourself.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hugh Bell, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Kristian C

Kristian C Member

Welcome Hans!! I like your attitude of things "can only get better"! Hopefully you get things worked out soon!

2. Pietro But Corpaci

Pietro But Corpaci New Member

Hi everybody, my name is Pietro Corpaci CEO of Sky-Lab Productions based in cape Town South Africa.
    Our actual setup is: Cinestar 8 - MK boards - quadropower QC-3328 motor - xoar wood props 13x6,5 - 360 gimbal freefly - radian 3 axis stab system -lipo 4S 6200mAh quadro power x2 (x flight) or 4S 5300 mAh Gen Ace x2 (x flight) - 5,8ghz 600mw T/R - graupner mx20 and mx12 for camera operator.

Attached Files:

3. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Pietro likes this.
  4. Scott Aubuchon

Hello, I'm Scott from Michigan. Been on the boards a bit here and there as I go through the crashes, issues and triumphs. Looking forward to the spring & summer months to improve my shooting/production.

I just launched my website: www.spoolupproductions.com

SA

5. Ryan J. Rowe

Ryan J. Rowe Member

Hi Scott,
    Website looks great!
    Cheers!
    Ryan

Scott Aubuchon likes this.
  6. Andre Crawford

Andre Crawford New Member

Hello everybody, I'm Andre Crawford owner of "Up in the Air Media" in Cape Town, South Africa, we use a CS 6 with a Cinestar 3 Axis Gimbal. The system works great, I must compliment Tabb and everybody at Freefly for a job well done.

Cheers,

Andre Crawford
    www.upintheairmedia.co.za

7. David Gamble

David Gamble Member

Hello everyone, my name is Dave I am from the east coast of Canada. I am a Pro Photographer and newbie video/aerial enthusiast.
    I am half way through my Cinestar 8 + freefly 360 (radian) build and have the wookong M setup. I am always looking for members who have a similar setup/ tips -tricks and what not to do advice :) I look forward to being part of this great community and will be posting some pics soon of what I have completed thus far.

8. Brad Meier

Brad Meier Active Member
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forums Andre and Dave!

9. chris bragg

chris bragg New Member

hello, my name is chris bragg from costa rica i fly a cinestar 8

10. Brad Meier

Brad Meier Active Member
    Staff Member

Goodmorning Chris, and welcome to the FreeFly Forums!

11. Scott Strimple

Hello everyone!! My name is Scott and I'm in Richmond VA. I've been flying Jets both RC and full scale. When I'm not flying I'm a filmmaker and its always been a dream of mine to be able to combine the two. Currently been flying the TBS Discovery, QAV500 and the Flamewheel 550 with GoPro's trying to learn the ins and outs of the multirotor world. I will be building a C8 with gimbal shortly to fly the larger DSLR and Scarlet class cameras in conjunction with our production company. I've been reading a lot on this forum and really appreciate the experience, knowledge and willingness to share. I look forward to returning the favors one day to others as I hone my craft.

12. Brad Meier

Brad Meier Active Member
    Staff Member

Welcome Scott,

We have a few things in common... flew R/C jets, real ones at work and photographer turned video guy with multirotors. You'll find the CS8 a nice step up in quality from what you've been flying. Is that a BVM -16 in your photo? Lookin good

Brad

13. Scott Strimple

Hey Brad.... It's an Aviation Design F16 just getting ready to convert it to 2.4 and get rid of the Ant sticking up. I'm looking forward to the step up in quality with the Cinestar.

14. Matt Aurisy

Matt Aurisy New Member

Hey all. Dropping in to say what's up. Getting ready to start my CS8 build in a couple weeks so I'm getting familiar with the forum and how the angry and sad emoticons work on here...,:)

15. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum, Matt. You're close enough to drive to QC in Whitefish if need be! :) :rolleyes: (also testing).

Andy.

16. Matt Aurisy

Matt Aurisy New Member

I'll be cruising by there when I get back to the states next month for sure. I was pleasantly surprised when when I started doing my research a few months ago and found out they were up there. Montana is like a foreign country for most Americans.

17. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

The "foreigners" seem pretty friendly, though. :)
    Andy.

18. Grayson Omans

Grayson Omans New Member

Hi Guys,
    My name is Grayson and I'm located in the beautiful beach town of San Clemente. I have a CS8 with KW8's installed but will soon be switching to bigger and better motors. I'll be at NAB this year and look forward to seeing what Tabb has up his sleeve. Major skunk works going on up there in Seattle ;)
    Anyway, this is this rig:

Cheers,
    Grayson

Attached Files:

19. Stefan Hunziker

Stefan Hunziker New Member

Hello Freeflyers!
    great forum with lots of interesting informations!

my name is stefan hunziker, i live in geneva - switzerland and work as a professional photographer since 1998. for the last 32 years, i loved everything that involved flying machines and always spent a lot of time building and flying model airplanes. the last two years, i was experimenting with a hexacopter from a small french company - unfortunately it wasn't very reliable (like french cars) but i still got some good photos with it..... i decided to get a cinestar 8 for 2013 - i finally got it last monday. its equiped with the 360° gimbal, radians and mikrokopter electronics. right now its raining in geneva, so the first flight has to wait....

20. Andrew Bailey

Andrew Bailey New Member

Hello. I am Andrew from Wiltshire in the UK. I have been flying full scale and RC (helis, planes and jets) for many years and multicopters for the past three years. My background is I.T. although I am no programmer. I also have lots of enthusiasm, and some experience with photography and video.

I plan to operate UAV's commercially and am taking Part One of the UK's BNUC-S in a couple of weeks. I hope to have completed my operating manual and flight test by the summer (if we ever get one here).

My serious multi is a Vulcan 900mm hex running MT3515 motors and WKM flight controller. I have a CS3 gimbal running radians and set up for both single and dual operator flying using a combination of Futaba and Spektrum. I am very impressed with the CS3 and hope that in due course it will be upgradable to direct drive technology.

I have already found lots of helpful information on this forum as a lurker. Now hoping that I can contribute as well as consume to this excellent resource.

Andrew