/dist/images/branding/favicon

Instructor for training needed

Discussion in 'CineStar FAQ - Tips and Tricks' started by David Kellermann, Feb 21, 2013.

1. David Kellermann

Hi,

after helping me through the hard time of selecting components and building my octocopter, I'm now looking for some help learning the craft of flying it.

I got a Blade mQx and the FlightSim software (which are both great) and I already feel comfortable starting and landing the Cinestar, but I have the feeling that I just touched the first layer of this craftsmanship.

Is there anyone in southern Germany / northern Switzerland / eastern France who would be willing to give me and my colleague some training? I would be pay for it of course.

Cheers
    David

2. Josh Lambeth

Josh Lambeth Well-Known Member

Just fly me over there and we will call it good! :D

Josh

3. Ben Freedman

Ben Freedman Member

...and I'll happily come along to take photos / video / and document everything for you :)

B.

4. David Kellermann

I might take you up on that offer. Seriously... it wouldn't be more expense than training for me and my company partner for 3 days here in Germany:)

5. Joe Azzarelli

Joe Azzarelli Active Member

I am planning a trip to Prague soon so I could incorporate your training at that time. How flexible are you with your schedule?

Joe