Staff Member
Andy Johnson-Laird was last seen:
Mar 27, 2022
    1. Jose Luis Ocejo
      Jose Luis Ocejo
      Hi Andy are You going to Vegas I would love to meet and chat with you
    2. Mike Timko
      Mike Timko
      Hi Andy, I have been corresponding with Vincent about the Pocket Multiwii Quad. I need to wait about a month until he has all the parts back, but wanted to get a TX recommendation in the meantime. I have a DX6 but that is DSM1. Can you recommend and inexpensive TX option for this quad? Thanks, Mike
    3. Ryan J. Rowe
      Ryan J. Rowe
      Hey Andy, I left out the word Aircraft in the announcement post for PARCAP. Oops! I can edit the body content, but can't edit the title. Probably not a big deal, but if you know how to edit the title of the post, great!
    4. Mark Melville
      Mark Melville
      Just a quick question seeing your using graupner radios. My left 3 position switch broke off. (Don't ask). I had that assigned to mode 5 for my gimbal using the radians. Because it broke now I want to use the right hand 3 position switch. What mode would I assign that to in the radian software?
    5. steve bourne
      steve bourne
      howdy, i have some video of waterfalls that i shot from the quadcopter., but it is not fpv. and i don't really know what the gpx file is. i did put in the micro card for the hovefly flight control. if this helps, let me know. steveB
    6. Duane Bradley
      Duane Bradley
      Shoot me your email address. if we connect via email you can maybe remind me to ask my AON guy about the insurance.
    7. William Johnston
    8. Wolfgang Armin
      Wolfgang Armin
      Hi Andy,
      first of all thanks again for willing to help - very much appreciated!!!
      I´ve been an earlybird today and uploaded the files to dropbox:
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/dpcm39mwfj3qqen/boards.zip
      I hope it works.
      Let me know if you need anything else.
      Cheers and thanks,
      Wolfgang
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.jli.com
    Forensic Drone Analyst, Photo/VIdeographer

Signature

Please do not email me or start a Conversation with me for questions -- post on the forum itself so that everyone can see your question and everyone has the opportunity to respond. Thanks!