/dist/images/branding/favicon

use of app and configuration

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by SEUNGJAE, Nov 15, 2021.

1. SEUNGJAE

SEUNGJAE New Member

Hi,

I got an used M10 in pretty good condition. my first time getting into freefly eco system, trying to figure out things that doesn't seem easy.

After balancing (well), when I turn on, horizontal line is slightly up (meaning camera leaning backward slightly) but it works perfect, very smooth, super stable in only panning enabled, I cannot tilt and change other setting with only M10 alone.

I want to do configuration and fine tuning adjustment. I downloaded freefly configurator for M10, Window for desk top, and turned on the device but this device cannot be found in the software. searched for it but cannot find any more information.

To use desk top version configurator what have I done wrong and what do I need to do? I don't wanna use it only for tracking and panning, sigh...

#1 SEUNGJAE, Nov 15, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
  2. Jason Smoker

Jason Smoker Active Member

3. SEUNGJAE

SEUNGJAE New Member

Thank you so much.. I somehow found how to use Bluetooth connection from android device. Yes needs wifi adapter for ios devices, will consider it and need that link to install it which looks very helpful.
    Again thanks for your time to help out :)