/dist/images/branding/favicon

Fowcine Black arm, Pro Aim Airwave, Raptor Z arm reviews

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Lael Camak, May 17, 2021.

1. Lael Camak

Lael Camak Member

I have worked with the excellent Flowcine Black arm. Plenty of reviews available for it. I have not seen many reviews on the Pro Aim or Raptor arms. Anyone here care to share their experiences?

2. Peter Seweryn

Peter Seweryn New Member

I bought Raprot Z a year ago. So far I'm amazed how it's excellent built quality and it's working like a charm. Definately the best arm for this price. I had chance to compare to Black Arm, they are very simmilar in therms of working and build quality, only thing that dissadvantage Raptor is less quality of dampers but you can upgrade it anyway and still spend around 1/3 of the Black Arm price. For the Pro Aim - I heard a lot of bad reviews, stolen design and the quality of made is embarrassing. I would be afraid to hang the camera on it.

Attached Files:

3. Dale McCready

Dale McCready Member

I'm about to receive the Gremsy Zion as another slightly cheaper option. Bonus of it's design is it packs down smaller, and the "sway" module at the end can also go on a crane as it's all connected through Mitchell Bosses... I'll post a review once used.

4. Brian Wennersten

Brian Wennersten New Member

@Dale McCready,
    How has the Zion arm worked out? It seems like the most versatile of the less expensive arms with a capacity of 5-32kg out of the box.

motocrane seems to make some excellent options (just going off what I’ve heard) if your ok always being under slung. They’re lighter then most other arms and have the extra value of being compatible with their ultra arm if you ever want to go that route.

https://motocrane.com/ultra-iso-srb

5. Dale McCready

Dale McCready Member

Hi, it’s really well made. At first I thought it was two heavy as I tend to use a Movi Pro so don’t need a heavy capacity but once it’s on a vehicle it’s really terrific. Solidly built, very adjustable (I’ve barely tensioned the spring) and modular in a good way. I’ve added it to a Dolly both from a scaff adaptor and also using a custom part I made to offset it from a Mitchell mount direct to the Dolly (as there’s limited clearance if you just use the sway end module from the Dolly.

6. StevenGourlay

StevenGourlay New Member

I am really interested to know how things are going with the Zion arm, any issues?