/dist/images/branding/favicon

Low Time Alta 6 for sale

Discussion in 'ALTA' started by Rick Gerard, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Rick Gerard

Rick Gerard Active Member

I have a perfect condition Alta 6 for sale. This has been the backup for my Alta 8. It is a great machine for smaller cameras and it is a lot easier to pack around than the Alta 8. Training and delivery just about anywhere on the west coast will be included. Make me a reasonable offer and it is yours.

Located in the Sacramento area.

2. Rick Gerard

Alta 6 still for sale. Any reasonable offers will be considered. Including 6 10K batteries and a 4 station charger in a case.

3. Hunter Nolan

Hunter Nolan New Member

Hi Rick,

Can you provide a ballpark asking price? I have another Alta 6 and am considering a backup.

Best,
    Hunter

4. Rick Gerard

Sorry, it’s sold.

5. Dylan Glockler

Still in the market for a backup? I have a low hours Alta 6 as well as a MOVI m5, a bunch of batteries, charger, controllers, video link system, the works, all RTF. Located near Olympia Washington. I moved onto a boat and sadly, don't have room for all that gear. Has all the pelican cases. I'm headed out there mid October to pack it up and list it for sale. Also have a DJI S-1000 with retractable gear I need to get rid of.

I'll be putting it together for sale soon. Similar packages on ebay are listed for $10K and I saw an Alta only package there for 6500, but not in as good condition... I was thinking around $8500K for the package ..which, looking at comps, seems like a solid deal.

Dylan