/dist/images/branding/favicon

Iphone X app problem on start with Robot

Discussion in 'Movi Technical' started by Daniel Velluet, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Daniel Velluet

Daniel Velluet New Member

I change my iphone 7 for a new iPhone X and wanted to use the Robot with it.

When I opened the Movi App it brings up a screen asking for permission to use camera, mic and photos.
    I tap update permissions which brings me to another screen. My options there are to connect it with Siri only. Nothing about camera, mic and photos.??????

It's impossible to use the app???

It's a bug with iphone X? do you have new version of the app annonced?

Thanks

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Which version of the app are you using Daniel?

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limitâ„¢
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

3. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

You might want to try with the beta version of the app, Daniel: https://freeflysystems.com/support/movi-support/beta

Cheers
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limitâ„¢
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

4. Steve Huether

Steve Huether Member

I had the same thing happen after I restored my iPhone X from backup. For some reason when restoring the backup to my device, the Movi app didn't remember the permissions so I ended up stuck. I deleted the app, re downloaded from App Store (or Testflight for the beta) and then launch it and the permissions are requested as normal and it works again. I'll be submitting a bug report on it soon.

Rob Warren likes this.
  5. Deniz Ozgoren

Deniz Ozgoren Support Mage
    Staff Member

Sorry about that. Currently only way is to delete and reinstall the app.. This only happens when iOS does a major update (such as iOS 10 to 11), or if you get a new iPhone and auto install all the apps..