/dist/images/branding/favicon

Help! ROLL "stuck" when in Majestic Mode

Discussion in 'MōVI M15' started by George Russell, Jul 7, 2018.

1. George Russell

George Russell New Member

Aloha, when M15 (carrying a 12 lb. RED Epic rig) is powered up and after Auto-Tune, it seems ALL axis are "locked". Both my Tilt & Pan window values cannot be changed and I've NEVER experienced my Roll Axis locked before in Majestic Mode. The camera cage literally rolls with the handle bar! Please help. Thank you!
    App. ver. 2.2.0 FirmwareV4.2.0

2. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

Are you in Handheld or Aerial mode? I believe that setting is under "General".

3. George Russell

Hi Graham, Gimbal Application is "Handheld mode" and "Magestic Angle" on my Android tablet.
    My MoVI Controller is OFF, at the moment.

4. Graham Futerfas

That's an odd one. Aerial mode can do weird things. Are you able to shoot a video with your phone that shows the problem? Do you have any remote controllers plugged in, like a Spektrum or Futaba?

I thought they came out with version 5 of the software, nicknamed Akira. It's been a while since I've booted my M15, but there seemed to be some improvements in that update. I don't think that's necessarily your problem, though.

5. George Russell

It's in Handheld at the moment. When I connect with my MoVI Controller in "Airborne" mode, the Joystick seems disconnected (even though the Kill Switch works). VERY Strange indeed.
    Seems I've got issues with the Roll being in-line with the top handle and the joystick can't seem to connect with gimbal.

6. Graham Futerfas

Make a video and post it, so we can understand your problem better. If you contact Support on Monday, they'll probably also want a video anyway.