/dist/images/branding/favicon

Counter weight

Discussion in 'Movi Technical' started by Alessandro Garabaghi, May 29, 2018.

1. Alessandro Garabaghi

Any idea when these will be back in stock?

2. Alessandro Garabaghi

still no word on shipping =(

3. Alessandro Garabaghi

4 weeks and now BH has updated their page to back ordered.... whats the deal free fly?

4. Steve Huether

Steve Huether Member

My Movi including counterweights shipped out yesterday. I ordered May 17. Seems like they are slowly catching up with demand.

John Chu likes this.
  5. Darrin Altman

Darrin Altman Member

Congrats Steve. At least for me, the Movi is the best video accessory I have ever purchased. Enjoy yours.

6. Daniel Dye

Daniel Dye New Member

Ordered my Movi + Counterweights + Moment Wide + Moment Case last Thursday. Well, originally last Wednesday, but then I decided to add all the Moment/Counterweight accessories and I'm in Seattle so I'll be picking it up in person whenever it's ready. Between last Wednesday and Thursday when I placed the new order, the shipping for Movis (is that the plural of Movi?) changed from 2-3 weeks to 1-2, so hoping I can have it before Seattle Pride weekend!

7. Steve Huether

Steve Huether Member

I have a feeling it'll be much the same for me. I've had an Omso+ for then last 2 years and added the M1 gimbal to convert it into the Osmo Mobile. The things it made opened up in a small handheld package was awesome. Though it had its limitations and shortcomings I learned a l too. I have a feeling the Movi is going to work quite well for me and what I want to do with it.

8. John Chu

John Chu Active Member

I contacted B&H about the weight set this morning. They expect it to be in warehouse on July 2. (I've had it on order since May 22). Looking forward to trying my Moondog Lens with it. It appears the phone will be shifted to left with the weight so it will give my headset cable a smidgen more room.

Rorick Edge likes this.