/dist/images/branding/favicon

Question on Config Files /Tuning Settings

Discussion in 'Movi Technical' started by John Woody, Apr 30, 2018.

1. John Woody

John Woody Member

I need to read every post... but... just wondering if the snapshot "configuration file" includes specific "custom" tuning settings that is shared with customer support? Can they be shared with other users? I would presume there is no method of importing these files back to the Movi app. Just thinking outloud I guess. Would be nice to share "tuning" set-ups, etc.

John M. Woody
    Apple Distinguished Educator
    Professor Emeritus, Retired

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Good question, John. I don't know the answer, I'm afraid. One of the FF tech support folks (e.g. Bryan) might now. He reads the forum pretty frequently...

Cheers
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

3. John Woody

John Woody Member

It is possible! Brian just responded. Trying it out tomorrow but will need to email the file to another users phone! All built in...

John

4. Frank Algermissen

Frank Algermissen Active Member

Hey John,

this would really interest me, too. Just to get you right: Does that mean for example a special config file for the setup "MOVI + counterweight xyz + Moment Wide Lens"? Still didn't really get the use of these Config Files /Tuning Settings

5. John Woody

John Woody Member

Deniz,
    I would agree whole heartedly. It could cause some inherent problems with incorrect tuning settings etc. Apologize if this has created an issue. Ive deleted the reply/post.

John

6. Bryan Edmonds

Bryan Edmonds Chief Mōvi Whisperer

Being able to share settings between friends is a great idea! We'll work on a simplified version of what we use for Support in the future!

Frank Algermissen and John Woody like this.