/dist/images/branding/favicon

Thingamajig // Safety Upgrade for the Movi

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Luke Frederik, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Luke Frederik

Luke Frederik New Member

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Put me down for one, please Luke!
    How many case of Fosters XXX do you want? Or do I have to pay in real beer? <evil grin>

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

Luke Frederik likes this.
  3. D Lerrick

D Lerrick New Member

Hi Luke,

I would need one of these too. Defenetly a very welcomed upgrade! When will u have these in stock?

Dave

Luke Frederik likes this.
  4. Andy Johnson-Laird

Staff Member

Dave: Turns out you can order them on the xm2 web site at the link Luke gave: https://xm2store.com/xm2-thingymajig-for-freefly-movi-gimbals-safety-upgrade/

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

D Lerrick and Luke Frederik like this.
  5. Luke Frederik

Luke Frederik New Member

HI Dave yes please visit the link that Andy pasted there. We ran out of stock yesterday, but right now I am making 50 more so they will be ready for shipping out this coming week. You can now place an order, it should ship about Tuesday/Wednesday after anodising is finished :)

Thanks Guys

D Lerrick likes this.
  6. Andy Johnson-Laird

Staff Member

Dave: I ordered one with the short safety cable. I reasoned that if it didn't work out with it on the MoVI it would make a great industrial-strengh key-fob. :rolleyes: Also, in case of an emergency landing I'm hoping that the MoVI/camera are not the first point of contact with the ground.

Andy

The Ground Is The Limit™

D Lerrick likes this.
  7. D Lerrick

D Lerrick New Member

Thanks guys, ordered mine just now. @Andy Johnson-Laird I went with the short cable too. Good thought, gotta keep your keys safe too ;)

Cheers
    Dave

8. Chris Ray

Chris Ray New Member

Just ordered! I like that extra sense of knowing my kit is gonna be good!

9. Luke Frederik

Luke Frederik New Member

Thanks for your orders guys, and love to get your feedback when you receive them!

I have since made a new batch so there are more available should anyone need one.

Cheers