/dist/images/branding/favicon

PROBLEMS WITH MY NEW MOVI PRO AND MIMIC

Discussion in 'MIMIC' started by Christian Copaja, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Christian Copaja

Christian Copaja New Member

Hi everyone... I'm from Chile, recently i bought a new MOVI PRO handheld bungle and its my first time with a stabilitation camera system.

I read all the manual and i cant configure the mimic whith the movi, i try to diferent channels in mimic and in movi pro but nothing happend...

Please help me!!

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Open up a support ticket with Freefly Christian: email to support@freeflysystems.com.

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

3. Bayena Sosa

Bayena Sosa New Member

Hola Christian, qué tal? soy de Paraguay. Pudiste resolver el problema? Si todavía no resolviste, podrías hacer un paso a paso de lo que hacés para parear el mimic con el movi?

4. Ivan Robles Mendoza

Ivan Robles Mendoza New Member

Hey Andy,
    I already wrote you twice since last saturday concerning my issues with movi+mimic without an answer frim you guys. And since then i have another 3 quedtions.
    First: my mimic is always on red status. there are "fails reports" on many items at the monitor screen. The mimic does bind (Sometimes not always) and the movi starts jiggling. From a short distance and also from 6 meters far away between diferent rooms. Is there something that i can do to help this situation.
    Second question: is that a firmware problem or should i assume that my mimic is actually broken?
    Third question: if it is a firmware problem. When are you going to release a new one without this bug specially?
    Thanks in advance

5. SeBaStIaN BArrEtT

SeBaStIaN BArrEtT Active Member

dunno if andy works for freefly support, just moderates the boards. but im often confused and wrong.

video helps!

6. Andy Johnson-Laird

Staff Member

As SeBaStIaN surmises, I'm not a FF employee, just a volunteer forum moderator/administrator....
    Ivan, you might want to try calling tech support. Mrs. Google tells me that you're in Germany so just as a heads up, tomorrow (Monday) is a national holiday, Presidents Day, so FF is unlikely to be open. (And before anyone makes any inappropriate inferences, Presidents Day is in honor of George Washington. Certain States also celebrate Presidents Lincoln and Jefferson.)

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

7. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

Hi Ivan, I'd also contact Support. I spoke with Florian Klaes the other day, and he's having a similar problem, where he can't get a Green status on the Mimic. I think he was able to update to the Beta firmware on the Movi and the Mimic, but it didn't resolve his issue.

8. John P.

John P. New Member

Good day everyone . I have read alll the posts about binding the mimic with the movi pro but I have been unsuccessful with mine. Does anyone have a list of all the settings ? Or tricks.

9. Florian Klaes

Florian Klaes New Member

Heyo... seems until now the statement for this is: thats only a firmware bug on some m-pro bundles... if your movi is misbehaving you have to send it in...if everything else is working fine and mimic and mpro are just showing the red status...we just have to wait for a firmware fix...

10. matias pisani

matias pisani New Member

Hello,
    I´m having the same issue with the mimic. When I connect it to the app it has all kind of errors: Compass Fail, Barometer Fail, Gps Fail Battery Fail, Bluetooth Fail, the battery shows to be 0% when in the mimic says 90%. And when I used in mimic mode it works for a little while until it looses signal and the move starts going crazy.

Ive tried everything, charging it dis-chagrin it, reseting it multiple times, installing the new firmware, revert it..
    I've tried a million times to calibrate the compass but was not possible. I think I´ll just give up for now...

anyone has any idea?
    I can't send it back to FF I live in Argentina
    Thanks

Matias

11. Andy Johnson-Laird

Staff Member

Hi Matias: Sorry to hear of all the issues you're having. The best thing to do is to open up a ticket by sending an email to Freefly Support (support@freeflysystems.com) -- include a link to this threade, Message #10.

Andy

The Ground Is The Limit™

12. matias pisani

matias pisani New Member

Thanks Andy, I will try that

Matias