/dist/images/branding/favicon

Pro ring and Tilta Armorman 2

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Runar Blekken, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Runar Blekken

Runar Blekken New Member

Hi,
    I bought the Tilta Armorman 2 for my M10, and it worked a charm. But then with the Pro there is a problem - I love the ring with the feet integrated, but now I have no handles to connect with the `cups`on the Armorman...
    Anyone know a smart way to use the two together?

Runar

2. Jake Wilganowski

You don't have to use the ring, use the classic handles

3. Runar Blekken

Runar Blekken New Member

I know. But I want to use both the Armorman AND the ring, that´s what I´m looking for.

4. Jeff Dolen

Jeff Dolen New Member

I'm having the same issue Runar. I just bought the Movi Pro and am interested in the Armor 2.0 vest. If you also purchase the handles then what do you do with the rig when you want to set it down. It doesnt come with a stand or holder like the Ronin gimbals do. Taking it off the handles and placing it on the ring everything you want to set it down isnt realistic. For now I will just handhold the rig, I think it will be pretty light with my Alexa mini and prime lens, 1 monitor, and Teradek. If you find a solution please share!

5. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

Honestly Jeff, and I'm sure Runar doesn't want this advice, but the solution is to get a Ready Rig. If you have a Movi Pro and need a support vest, it's the way to go.

6. Jeff Dolen

Jeff Dolen New Member

Yeah it seems more logical to use the Movi Pro with the Ring, and if you are doing longer shots, or on it all day, then the best vest would be the ready rig and grab it from the top. I'm going to play with it for a while without a vest and see how it goes. Thanks for the tips!

7. Ben Kanegson

Ben Kanegson New Member

Pedro Guimares at Cinemilled is working on a solution to make Movi Pro ring compatible with Armor Man 2. Extrapolating from other things he has done, will work great when its ready;expect soon available based on his announcement.

8. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

Pedro definitely comes out with new products very quickly. I wonder if it will be based on his spindle design.