/dist/images/branding/favicon

Data Viewer Help

Discussion in 'ALTA' started by Katya Nelhams-Wright, May 10, 2016.

1. Katya Nelhams-Wright

Hi
    I am having a look at my ALTA data files using the Data Viewer and as I scroll through the flight, the lines which are connecting the Synapse to the motors in the pic on the right hand side of the viewer turn from green to red. Couldn't find any info on that in the Data viewer manual and wondered if it was to do with battery voltage or is it something to worry about.
    Screen grab below. cvs file too large to attach.
    Thanks
    Kat

Attached Files:

2. Humberto Barchini

Hi Katya... I dont know if is only me... but looking at your motors temp... there are a lot of variation between them... maybe a bad CG... and maybe that is the cause...
    but I´m guessing here.... try to upload you csv to a google drive or something like that so we can download and take a look at it...
    and of course like Andy is going to probably say to you... please write with the problem to support@freeflysystems.com

Cheers...

3. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

:)

Andy.

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

Humberto Barchini likes this.
  4. Katya Nelhams-Wright

Just heard back from Freefly. Have mentioned that would be good to include the info in the manual:)

"The reason this changes to red should be related to the way the data viewer is set up an the length of the flight you are viewing.

Note that right below the box with the red lines you have some selection options. These options relate to the actual viewable timeline. For example. Option 1 is (Entire Flight) Option 2 is (Selection) and the last option is (Instant).

The option (Selection) relates to all the data currently viewable in the graph. You will note that when the end of the logged flight file comes into view on the right side of the timeline, the red lines should appear. This is normal due to the cut in communication and data flow from the ESC's when the flight is terminated by disarming the motors and ending the log file.

If you now select the instant option, this will show data in the box related to the line at the center of the timeline. So the red lines should not show up until the end of the flight log data reaches the center of the timeline."

Dimitar Krustev likes this.
  5. Humberto Barchini

Thanks Katya Great information to know!!!!

6. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks for posting that Katya....FF made the viewer available on the basis that it was going to be useful, but made it clear they weren't planning to support it, so every little bit of information is helpful!

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert