/dist/images/branding/favicon

Registration

Discussion in 'ALTA' started by Jose Luis Ocejo, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Jose Luis Ocejo

Jose Luis Ocejo Active Member

I bought my Alta from the great guys at Quadrocopter is there a registration where FF puts a name and info on my serial number for updates, upgrades communication repairs etc

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

3. Hi Jose - Currently our Dealers maintain that information for their customers. As we have updates, we provide them to our dealers so they can notify their customers.

Denise

4. Jose Luis Ocejo

Hi Denise are you saying if a customer buys an Alta from a dealer FF will not deal with that Alta owner directly on any issue the Alta owner has to go through the dealer
    WOW !!

5. That is not what I said at all Jose. In fact we have dealt directly with our dealer's customers for the Signal Wire Service Bulletin. That said, our dealers are highly knowledgeable and work hard to earn your business so they should definitely be the first people you call if you have questions or concerns about any of the Freefly products you have purchased from them.

6. alex ryan

alex ryan Member

Hi Denise,
    There have been a couple of SBs that have not been passed on to me from my dealer without being prompted, which is slightly alarming. I would not have known about the signal wire thing if I didn't check the forums every day, and I also did not get the one about GPS height problems until I prompted the dealer. I have asked several times now for them to pass on any information straight away and they have failed to do so 2 times out of 2. Could you make sure your distributors understand the importance of relaying all messages promptly. Or could you consider adding current owners to a direct mailing list. Thank you.

7. MIke Magee

MIke Magee Active Member

Direct support from the good folks at Freefly is the primary reason I elected to buy direct and pay a bit extra (eg free shipping from the likes of B&H). MORE than worth it fir direct access and support.

However, Denise, it might be a good idea to publish the list of SB's in the support section of your website for reference purposes. Alex's use case is one, a buyer of a used Alta wanting to verify that all SB's are addressed might be another. Food for thought.

8. Thank all for the great feedback. We will definitely work with our Dealers to better understand how we can help them with the communication process as well as explore a product registration process.

Denise

9. Jose Luis Ocejo

Denise I had a clear choice when selecting to buy the Alta, my choice was either to buy from FF or Quadrocopter, I selected QC for my past relasionship their exceptional very personal customer care, and treatment over the years, particularly the care of Karsten, Adam and super Jeff, I am confident that QC team as well as probably other Alta dealers will do their best to notify Alta customers of any important news, but if for what ever reason that doesn't happen or doesn't happen fast enough, wouldn' be great if FF also knew who we are..... (dealer Alta owners).... and have a redundant direct network.... it would be kind of unique in the industry.
    at this point Denise I would like to know if I have some kind of emergency assistance for whatever, do I call QC or do I call the source of the Alta FF
    Thanks

10. Neither Support team (here at Freefly or at Quadrocopter) would ever leave you hanging in an emergency Jose but your first call should be to Quadropcopter.