/dist/images/branding/favicon

Startup Yaw Angle

Discussion in 'MōVI M5' started by Ricardo Trajano, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Ricardo Trajano

Ricardo Trajano New Member

Hi guys,

I apologise if someone placed this question before, but I'm new to the forum and could't find any similar thread.
    My doubt is simple ( I hope ) When I start up my Movi M5 it yaws to 54º anti clockwise. In my opinion it should stay at 115º which is perpendicular to handlebar.
    Is there a way to set the start up angle?

Thanks you

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Rictrajano welcome to the forums. Would you be kind enough to change your user name to your real first name and last name, please? The reasons for this (and how to do it) are explained here: http://forum.freeflysystems.com/index.php?threads/real-names.497/.

Do you have the Toad in the Hole quick release? If you do there is a 'front' to the hole on the pan motor. The handles may not be perpendicular to the hole. Start it up. Let it stabilize and then put a mark of some kind on the front of the 'hole'. Then you can shutdown and reposition the handle bars.

3. Ricardo Trajano

Hello Gary,

Thanks for the quick reply.
    I've changed to my username to my real name.

The Movi is not installed with the Toad in the Hole quick release. It's screwed directly to the handlebar.
    Please take a look to the video it might help for you to have a better notion.

Thanks

4. Gary Haynes

Staff Member

Ricardo

Couple of thoughts. check the Pan Trim setting in the configurator for an offset that is not set to zero.

And if the handle has ever been removed and then put back on then it could be out of front alignment by 90 degrees.

Likely it is a combination of the two items.

If this still doesn't get you close then I would do a reset to factory defaults.

5. Ricardo Trajano

Hi Gary,

The Pan Trim settings are all correct.
    The handlebar was moved but there's only one possible position to be screwed back on. On that is impossible to get it wrong.
    Since them I disconnected my futaba receiver and restored it to factory settings. Nothing helped.

Thanks for the help

6. Gary Haynes

Staff Member

7. Ricardo Trajano

Thanks for the help Gary