/dist/images/branding/favicon

How to Change Max Tilt Angle to limit more than allowed

Discussion in 'MōVI M5' started by Garrett Hurley, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Garrett Hurley

I am trying to find out how to limit the tilt because I am using the M5 with the Atomos Shogun behind my A7s and the hdmi cable going in to the Shogun will hit the side bracket on the M5 if you go much higher than horizon. I would like to limit the tilt up so this does not happen. I just don't see how to limit the tilt to this degree/

Thanks!

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Garrett: Have you checked the M5 manual at page 04-P23 for Max Tilt Angle? Or did I miss the point of what you're trying to do?

Andy.

3. Garrett Hurley

Andy,
    I don't have the M5 with me, so I am going to try to remember the range parameters from memory or give a hypothetical. I believe the max tilt goes from 0 to X. I went through the range going up. 10,20,30, etc and each allowed the gimbal to tilt past the point of what I wanted. I basically want the camera to only go about 10 degrees past horizon.

Hope I was able to explain this correctly

4. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Did you write the settings out to the gimbal controller each time you changed them?
    I'm not in front of the M5 right now, but, going from memory the feature worked OK when I last tried it.
    I'll try and check tomorrow.

Andy.