/dist/images/branding/favicon

roll range course

Discussion in 'Radian' started by pierre fourtic, Nov 27, 2013.

1. pierre fourtic

pierre fourtic New Member

Hello,
    first thread on this forum ! thank you to be in your family. hope to share all informations i have.
    i have here my first question:
    i know that you can change the slew rate but is there a way to change the total course of the roll servo.
    For myself, i'm limited with a total range of about plus or minus 30 degrees.

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum, pi13.

Firstly if it's not too much trouble, would you be kind enough to change your user name to your real first name and last name, please? The reasons for this (and how to do it) are explained here: http://forum.freeflysystems.com/index.php?threads/real-names.497/

Secondly, I'm not sure what transmitter you're using but you may need to experiment with the settings in the transmitter to see if you can extend the range of the roll axis. I don't believe there is any way to alter it in the Radian software.

Thanks
    Andy

3. Shaun Stanton

Shaun Stanton Active Member

I dont
    I don't believe, 30 degrees is about the physical limit of the gimbal anyway, unles you are trying to drive a different system. Most people don't really mess with the roll too much other than to make minor corrections.