/dist/images/branding/favicon

How long is the wait for a movi m10?

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Trevor Rogers, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Trevor Rogers

Trevor Rogers Member

I placed an order for one back in june, and would love to use one on the new series starting in Albuquerque NM on the 21st of october. Now that breaking bad is over NM has a few other pilots in the works, and one is called Hunters Game. We start shooting the 21st of october. But my question is who has gotten their movi so far and when did you order it?

www.Huntersgame.tv

2. Wolfgang Armin

Wolfgang Armin Active Member

Ordered on May 21st and didn´t get mine yet.

3. Steve Maller

Steve Maller UAV Grief Counselor

There's one for sale by a forum user...

4. Angus Benson-Blair

Angus Benson-Blair Active Member

If you email/PM Denise on this forum you will get a pretty good idea of when you might expect delivery. She has been exceptional in responding to questions both in terms of speed and honesty. A great start to the support on offer for this bit of kit in my opinion- then again, at $15k, support needs to be good!

5. Trevor Rogers

Trevor Rogers Member

How much are they selling it for?

6. Garry Clarke

Garry Clarke Member

Gee. I'm in for a long wait then. I didn't order mine until July 3rd. Based on those dates, I can't see them getting all pre-orders shipped inside the 2 month period after initial shipping started in August as they said they would.

regards
    Garry

7. Arturo Bernardi

i'm curious too about that ... so when will be the new deadline?
    best
    Arturo

8. Angus Benson-Blair

Angus Benson-Blair Active Member

I think the new end date is roughly end Nov. I think the issue with the stand manufacturing QC delayed things by 4-6 weeks but this is purely a guestimate based on reading a lot of stuff on these forums

9. Garry Clarke

Garry Clarke Member

Hi Angus.
    as you suggested earlier, I emailed Denise and she responded in very quick time that mine "should' be ready to ship around Nov 18th. And I placed my order on July 3rd. So anyone who ordered after that is on for a wait, thats for sure.

You're right in your opinion of Denise. She's very good as far as communication is concerned. So thanks from me.:)

To be honest I think the QC issues with the mount delaying things by 4-6weeks is very unrealistic. I'd suggest that they would have continued to build the actual Movi's, which is where most of the build time is, the flown into the mounts when the QC issues were resolved. But thats only my opinion.

Are you still waiting to receive your unit too?

Regards
    Garry