New Profile Posts

1. robotmak
    robotmak Rorick Edge
    did you ever get a mount for gopro from steve? do you have the design to share?
    1. Rorick Edge
      Rorick Edge
      I'm using the Sony RX0, which doesn't require this mount. As I understand it, he's now responded to you. I think that you'll find that he's very helpful.
      Nov 1, 2018
  2. robotmak
    robotmak Steve Huether
    can you share the 3d printed mount for gopro on movi?
  3. James Werbe
    James Werbe Sam Peacocke
    Hey Sam, I just wanted to reach out and see if that second Movi Pro you mentioned may be for sale soon. I'm a film student from Los Angeles and I've been trying to get a Movi Pro for some of my projects at a good price. Please let me know if that gimbal may be available soon. Please feel free to reach out. Thank you so much for your time. - James Werbe
  4. Barry Miller
    Barry Miller
    Ready to start new projects again.
  5. Eric Aerts
    Eric Aerts
    Hello from Berlin
  6. Austin Kwok
    Austin Kwok Jason Smoker
    Hey I was wondering if you could help me with my Movi Pro Set up, when I go to turn on the Movi Pro (with nothing on it) the gimbal will vibrate and shake uncontrollably. How am I supposed to balance it so that I can safely attach my camera to it?
    1. Jason Smoker
      Jason Smoker
      Hey Austin just so you know i have own a M5 but the principle is the same. Balance the camera first. Turn on the movi then find the AUTO TUNE setting depending on the camera set to like 70%.
      Sep 24, 2018
    2. Jason Smoker
      Jason Smoker
      If you have a controller you need to assign channels correctly. When you first turn on the movi you want it in KILL MODE. Read the manual it has a good explantion about it theres is also a ton of information here
      https://freeflysystems.com/support/movi-pro-support
      Sep 24, 2018
  7. Austin Kwok
    Austin Kwok Andy Johnson-Laird
    Hey I was wondering if you could help me with my Movi Pro Set up, when I go to turn on the Movi Pro (with nothing on it) the gimbal will vibrate and shake uncontrollably. How am I supposed to balance it so that I can safely attach my camera to it?
  8. Austin Kwok
    Austin Kwok Aleksandar Pejovic
  9. Fadzil Firdaus
    Fadzil Firdaus
    movi works better then I expected
  10. Nathan Colby
  11. David Doyle
    David Doyle
    Playing with my Movifreefly, nice one ..!
  12. ANTONIO SIMOES
    ANTONIO SIMOES Graham Futerfas
    NEEDING HELP!!!....
    My settings are not good to fly my ALTA6 flight is not stable.
    I'm willing to fly a MOVIPRO, ALEXA Mini and a CP2 Lences
    Total Weight is 13,5kg and extimated winds of 7 to 8 m/s 25 to 28 Km/h
    1. Graham Futerfas
      Graham Futerfas
      Sorry Antonio, drone work isn't my expertise. Did you post in the Alta Forum here? Or try Facebook Movi groups?
      Sep 9, 2018
  13. Eric Bergez
  14. Noel Mathew
    Noel Mathew Roy Mills
    If somebody is buying the M15 and doesn't want it, I'll reach out to you if you are still interested.
    1. Roy Mills
      Roy Mills
      thanks
      Aug 22, 2018
  15. Neil Willis
  16. Neil Willis
    Neil Willis
    Opps. must not hit return..... my message is too big.
  17. Neil Willis
  18. Chris Jordan
    Chris Jordan Neil Willis
    Hey Neil, If you haven't solved the vibration issue yet on the M600 i have the solution - I've been flying the movi under mine for a while.
    Also, have you had issues with loosing signal or video transmission from the movi? That happens to me a lot and wondered what your solution was, it's a frequency thing i'm sure.
  19. Andy Post
    Andy Post John Fredericks
    Is your Alta 8 still on the market?
  20. Rick Bronks
    Rick Bronks
    Weighted and Hooded.