/dist/images/branding/favicon

V-lock for v-mount adapter

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by sontung, Jul 19, 2017.

1. sontung

sontung New Member

AT RISE: JOSH is leaning against lamppost, his hands within the pockets, searching lower at ground. CUPID comes flying in on skateboard, and seems JOSH, almost encountering him.

CUPID: I don't suppose you've my Frisbee, is it possible to? https://github.com/skateszone/skate/wiki/How-To-Know-What-Size-Of-Skateboard-Should-I-Need-To-Get

JOSH (Inflammed): Does it look as if I have your Frisbee?

CUPID: I didn't think you most likely did.

JOSH: Then why possibly you've ask?

CUPID: I didn't ask. I merely mentioned, I don't suppose you've my Frisbee. I had been right.

JOSH: Okay, Einstein, then you didn't ask. Now, wander away.

CUPID: Why?

JOSH: require some tranquility, due to this!

CUPID: Why, are you sick?

JOSH: Not very it's all your business, but no.

CUPID (Relieved): I'm glad to hear that.

JOSH (On bench): The particular reason behind so happy about my health?

CUPID: Because which makes it much easier.

JOSH: Make what simpler?

CUPID: Very best in a great mood.

JOSH: Cure me within the products? There's no problem when camping.

CUPID: Oh, yes, there's. You can't be as cranky when you're never--i know about cause.

JOSH (Inflammed): You're really obnoxious, you understand? Disappear.

CUPID: Just look how excited and inflammed you're dealing with hardly any! Just calm lower!

JOSH: Cupid! You have to be kidding! What type of a standing is?

CUPID: Cupid's an excellent name. What's yours?

JOSH: Josh.

CUPID: Josh. I really like it.

JOSH: No, In mythology, Cupid was the god of love who went around shooting people with a bow and arrow just just fall in love. Not know?

CUPID: Clearly Yes, it.

JOSH: Then can't the factor is it's a funny name? Don't people tease you in relation to this?

CUPID (Taking slingshot from pocket): Once they do, I provide them with a feeling of the.

JOSH: Hey, put that factor away. First factor you understand, you'll be incarceration for hurting someone.

CUPID: Oh, Irrrve never hurt people. I take advantage of this for hearts.

JOSH: You're certainly a unique kid.

CUPID: You've already made the decision that i am.

JOSH: So no offense, however, your company is really a hurdle to fulfill your needs in situation you develop.

CUPID: However pricier to build up up.

JOSH: Clearly you'll. And if you don't eliminate that name, you'll be a laughingstock. Create a physician or possibly an attorney or perhaps plumber named Cupid. (Laughs)

CUPID: I'm suggesting, I won't develop. I'm what size I will be.

JOSH: Can you be sure? Did a health care provider let you know that?

CUPID: No. I've unnecessary a health care provider.

JOSH: Possibly you need to choose one. You might be sick.

CUPID: You don't understand. I'm not sick. You're the primary one who's sick, and i'm prone to cure you.

JOSH: I do not! I'm in terrific shape.

CUPID: That has nothing connected by using this. There's another of heart trouble.... Tell me, how's them existence? (JOSH without warning lunges at him, but CUPID rolls from achieve.)

JOSH (Raging): That's no enterprise!

CUPID (Remaining from achieve): Aha, I believed so. Now, calm lower, Josh, plus numerous words things over.

JOSH: I'd choose to not talk things over.

CUPID: Listen, all If possibly to complete is explain a few products to satisfy your requirements. (JOSH examines CUPID skeptically.) Impart us acquiring a few momemts, then I'll cause you to alone. Whomever else proven up at lose?

JOSH (Subdued): Well ... okay.

CUPID (On bench): Good. Now, tell me, possibly you've become any valentines?

JOSH: Sure.

CUPID: With pictures?

JOSH: Yes, clearly, with pictures!

CUPID: Pictures of me?

JOSH: Will it be all vulnerable to own picture there?

CUPID: Be cautious, Josh. Wasn't there ever a picture of Cupid on numerous your valentines?

JOSH: Yeah, but he didn't seems like everyone else. He'll certainly be a fat little baby with wings plus a bow and arrow. And, after i remember, he wasn't wearing any clothes.

CUPID: So due to the fact I'm older, have a very skateboard as opposed to wings, and i'm transporting a slingshot rather within the bow and arrow--due to the fact I'm wearing jeans plus a T-shirt as opposed to--well, as opposed to nothing--you will not believe I'm Cupid.

JOSH: You heard that right.

CUPID (Sighing): You sure don't have much imagination. Possibly you've frequently seen any baby pictures of yourself?

JOSH (Proudly): Lots of them. I used to be a beautiful little baby.

CUPID: I am aware there's numerous picture that shows you, fat and dimpled, splashing around inside the bathtub or lounging the rug.

JOSH (Embarrassed): Yeah, yeah, I guess so.

CUPID: You'll be able to understand why the world population can buy the incorrect picture of Cupid in your ideas. Everyone pictures of me were taken once i was only a baby. Regrettably nowadays everybody expects to uncover a baby acquiring a toy bow and arrow, after i appear with my slingshot, people just don't believe inside me.

JOSH: Dude, you're developing a reasonably convincing situation. However won't believe you're Cupid till you've given me some proof.

CUPID: I'll supply you with all the proof you will need, in situation you realize me your problem.

JOSH (Tossing up hands): I must become world's finest fool inform you this, but O.K., here goes. I've is a really mad crush on someone.

CUPID: Now we're getting lower for the cold, heart details.

JOSH: The problem is, I have not formally met her. We usually walk the identical route each day, but she goes to a different school. And he or she doesn't know I exist.

CUPID: Then that's my job--to produce her notice you.

JOSH: If you could do that, I'd almost believe that you'll are Cupid.

CUPID: Inside the few days it done. What's her name?

JOSH: Chloe--and every morning with regards to now she mixers corner. (Points off right) Due to this I'm here-just wishing to acquire a check out her.

CUPID: Hm-m-m. Experience tells me that girls named Chloe will probably have minds inside the. This may be a difficult situation. Don't concern yourself ... I'll handle it. (JOSH gazes off right.)

JOSH (Without warning pointing off right): Look! There she's now!

CUPID (Searching off right): Where?

JOSH: There. The primary one inside the crimson jacket. Isn't she gorgeous?

CUPID: She seems just like a excellent person. O.K., here goes. (Begins to take aim with slingshot) This may fix everything. (JOSH, horrified, tries to stop him.)

JOSH: Hey, wait! Whatrrrs your opinion you have to do? (CUPID, ignoring him, shoots slingshot. Appear of woman's scream is heard offstage.) You've hit her, you jerk! (Whirls around to handle CUPID) Are you crazy?
    [​IMG]
    CUPID (Hastily tossing slingshot on bench and skateboarding off left, calling): I'll be back--later. (He's hardly off when CHLOE enters right.)

CHLOE (Angrily): Just wait'll I order the one which did this. Just wait! (Catching sight of JOSH) Hey, possibly you've accidentally see anybody around here acquiring a slingshot? (Without warning sees slingshot on bench folds arms) So! It absolutely was you! I used to be searching for every little kid. I really didn't know I'd find anybody who're who're who're who are old enough to know better. I'll educate you! (Slaps JOSH, who's too dazed to move) And subsequently time you are trying anything similar to this, I'm calling police pressure!

JOSH (Rubbing his mouth area pestering her): Oh, please, Chloe, I'm capable of explain everything.

CHLOE (Angrier than formerly): Can you be sure my name?

JOSH: I'm sorry. I recognize I'm being rude, however, the factor is--well--I've known what you're for virtually every day or two. I've encounter you numerous occasions, you'll find compensated manual intervention personally. I heard your female buddies on-site visit your business eventually. (CHLOE looks puzzled, then peers at him in sudden recognition.)

CHLOE: You understand, you must do look familiar. Yeah, Within the the skin now. (JOSH smiles. CHLOE frowns.) You've been the follow. Creep! (Yells) Police! Help! (Starts left)

JOSH (Following her): Please! I'm capable of explain everything situation you impart us by permitting an chance. https://github.com/skateszone/skate...e-Best-Complete-Skateboard-For-Beginners-2017

CHLOE: You'll be able to explain it for the police. (Yells) Help! Police!

SGT. RUSSO (Running on): What is happening here? What's the trouble?

CHLOE: They remains the follow for virtually every day or two. When that isn't bad enough, he just struck me along with his slingshot!

SGT. RUSSO (To JOSH): A slingshot? Should not you be too old for the? You'll have to include me.

JOSH: Officer, I'm capable of explain everything, in situation you are offering an chance. I've been standing here, minding my own, personal, personal business!

CHLOE: Do not pay concentrate on him, Officer. His weapon's the next. (Compares slingshot)

JOSH: Nevertheless it isn't mine! It's connected obtaining a youthful boy who ran off.

CHLOE (In disgust): You need to be embarrassed about you trying to put the blame within the little kid.

JOSH: But it's true. He needed a try to satisfy your requirements before I can stop him.

SGT. RUSSO: It could be a child where you reside, I'll find him. Possibly you've get his name?

JOSH (Hesitating): Yes, Experienced in, but--

SGT. RUSSO: What?

JOSH (Embarrassed): Clearly Yes, it had not been his real name, but he mentioned his name was Cupid.

CHLOE: Officer, they is crazy. They should be guaranteed.

JOSH: I'm only suggesting what he described. You have to believe me.

SGT. RUSSO: I've heard some weird tales inside my time, but yours may be the finest yet. Where's niagra Cupid?

JOSH (Pointing left): He ran off there. Didn't the factor is a child about excessive (Signifies height), within the skateboard?

SGT. RUSSO: I did not, what's really more, you didn't, either. Now, it's suggested to acquire nice quiet are available alon

g when camping peaceably.

JOSH (With resignation): I quit. Cause me to in, however am suggesting, there's a boy here only one minute ago ... and hubby referred to as themselves Cupid.

CUPID (Entering without warning left): Hi, Josh. How are things?

CHLOE (In astonishment): A young child within the skateboard--like everybody else mentioned.

SGT. RUSSO: Hey, you, is niagra your slingshot? (Compares slingshot)

CUPID (Taking it): It certainly is. Thanks. I must have dropped it.

SGT. RUSSO: I love a few pre-determined questions you need to inquire, kid. (Indicating JOSH) Possibly you've frequently seen this fellow before?

CUPID: Clearly. That's my friend--Josh.

SGT. RUSSO: Together with what in relation to this youthful lady?

CUPID: I've encounter her inside the distance, however haven't really met her. I guess I owe her an apology.

SGT. RUSSO: What for?

CUPID (Supporting slingshot): Using this. (To CHLOE) I'm really sorry, i'm wishing you'll forgive me, however guarantee I acted purely inside the interest of science.

SGT. RUSSO: So you are the guilty one!

JOSH: There! What did I demonstrate?

CHLOE (To JOSH): Oh, my jeeze, I'm terrible. I truly slapped you!

JOSH: That's okay, Chloe. (Hesitates) I'm sorry ... is it possible to mind essentially contact you Chloe?

CHLOE (Transporting out a pause): I guess it's O.K. I'm so embarrassed. (Examines watch) Jeeze, I'm vulnerable to complete late. (Turns to SGT. RUSSO) Thanks, Officer, but as you can see, everything's O.K. Thanks.

SGT. RUSSO: You're welcome, miss. (CHLOE starts to exit.)

JOSH: Wait about a minute, Chloe. (She stops, turns.) I'm headed that way, myself. Mind essentially join you?

CHLOE (Shyly, transporting out a pause): No, I don't mind whatsoever. (Associated with feelings . exit.)

SGT. RUSSO (To CUPID): Incidentally, boy, what's your real name? (JOSH and CHLOE stop, turn.)

CUPID: Didn't Josh inform you?

JOSH: You understand, Officer, I'm beginning to think about it was not a nickname within the finish. (Smiles at CHLOE) Personally he's really Cupid. (He and CHLOE exit.)

SGT. RUSSO: Youthful man, I have will be a feeling you're a troublemaker. I'd like your real name, along with your address. (Removes notebook)

SGT. RUSSO: Focus on me, boy, may i look as if I'm the type to are seduced employing this nonsense?

CUPID: I really couldn't say, mister, however know prone to enormous heart under that uniform. And just to show that i'm right, I can help you in within the little secret about yourself. At this time you'd gives you the following month's pay to think about Molly Epstein (Points off left), the school crossing guard, for the Policeman's Ball tomorrow night. Isn't that true?

SGT. RUSSO (Flustered): How would you possibly understand that? Even she doesn't understand it.

CUPID: Additionally to produce earnings know. I merely know. Essentially can cope with some misconception with Molly to satisfy your requirements, will you let me go?

SGT. RUSSO: I'll not only permit you to go, I'll purchase a year's method of getting red chocolate hearts!

CUPID: It's a deal. (Takes aim off playing slingshot) Steady now, it'll take me only one shot.

SGT. RUSSO (Horrified): Wait about a minute! You can't do that! Stop it! Remain in the particular law! (CUPID shoots off left. Offstage, MOLLY screams.) You've hit her! Poor Molly! (MOLLY EPSTEIN, in crossing guard's uniform, runs using.)

MOLLY (Pointing to CUPID): Sgt. Russo, arrest that boy concurrently! How are things affected he's done?

SGT. RUSSO (Nervously): Why, yes--I realize. Did he hurt you?

MOLLY: Well, no--not always. (Hesitates) It hurt initially, however only feel a warm glow. (Smiles at SGT. RUSSO coyly) I have not seen you shortly, Patrick. Are you remaining from me?

SGT. RUSSO (Embarrassed): Remaining within you? No! I've experienced another beat, that's all.

MOLLY (Sliding her arm through SGT. RUSSO's): Well, how am i made to access know you have to if you don't consult with me?

SGT. RUSSO: However always thought you are searching at Joe Snyder.

MOLLY: Joe Snyder! In no way! It's you I admire, Patrick.

SGT. RUSSO (Beaming): Then because situation, how about coming when camping for the Policeman's Ball? (Takes tickets from pocket) I've two tickets--(Slyly) unless of course obviously you're selecting Joe Snyder.

MOLLY: You should not be silly, Patrick. There's no room inside my heart for anyone however, you. I promise you i'll be the very best couple within the ball. (MOLLY and RUSSO start to exit left, but RUSSO returns onstage.)

SGT. RUSSO: Pardon me to start with moment, Molly. I would like a problem with my buddy here. (To CUPID) Great work, Cupid--and thanks! But be careful using this slingshot. It's a dangerous weapon, whether it is useful for breaking hearts.

CUPID: Don't concern yourself, Sergeant. I'll be careful. You together with Molly enjoy her within the ball.

SGT. RUSSO: I know we'll.

CUPID (Addressing audience): After they visit me feel happy to acquire nice people together. (Looks offstage) Well, in addition to gentlemen, I'll just tell happens crew will close the curtains, considerably improved Josh and Chloe and Sergeant Russo and Molly, Allow me to deliver my message to fulfill your needs. (Takes another paper heart from pocket and reads)

(Breaks rhythm, compares hands) Whomever else proven up at lose? (He bows as curtain closes.)

In Conclusion

PRODUCTION NOTES

Cupid inside the Loose

Figures: 3 male 2 female.

PLAYING TIME: 20 minutes.

COSTUMES: All placed on modern clothes. Chloe wears crimson coat, wears backpack. Josh also wears backpack. Cupid wears jeans, T-shirt, roller blades. Sgt. Russo and Molly, uniforms. Russo has two tickets within the pocket.

LIGHTING and check: No effects.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

I'm capable of fix broken hearts

Making spirits new.

For whether I'm Cupid

Or may i be not,

I've a great aim

By using this magic slingshot. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-ride-skateboard-beginners-skates-zone

So keep me in your ideas

In situation your heart's in distress,

Just call me, ol' Cupid....

#1 sontung, Jul 19, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  2. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

I use the Global Media Pro 95wH's with the RED and Arri V-mounts from Freefly... they are actually the thinnest V-mounts I could find, and certainly less expensive. They worked well on my M15, though I use them less now that I have a Movi Pro, since I typically power the camera through the gimbal.

The hardest part is dealing with their Wire-Transfer protocol, and I had some problems on my last order because of an exchange rate issue.