Hi All, I was wondering if there was any news on a possible M5 update? We really wanted to buy the MoviPro but decided it was too big and intrusive for what we need. (Mostly event work). We like the M5 very much and would prefer it to the main competitors rig. However the batteries seem to have quite a few issues that would appear to have been taken care of in the other companies rig. What I really am hoping to find out is if anyone has heard of any possible updates, (M5 is three years old) or if Movi are just going to concentrate on their Pro system? I am loath to buy an older system just for an update to come out a few days later! I am aware of the arguments saying if you need it now then get it now, however we do have a working stabiliser that still works but is getting a bit long in the tooth. (We think the motors are stating to go). Being an old fashioned kind of guy I don't really want to buy the competitors rig as it does seem, in my personal opinion, that you should not reward companies for copying others work and then undercutting the same innovators. On the other hand I am running a business so need to look at what is best for us. (I know a selfish attitude, but I do have mouths to feed!). Anyhow, this post was longer than I expected so apologies for that, but any help or advice would be much appreciated. Cheers all.