/dist/images/branding/favicon

UAV insurance

Discussion in 'ALTA' started by Dave King, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Dave King

Dave King Well-Known Member

Who is everyone using? I have been using Costello insurance but they are a bit high and do not discount to FAA 333 license holders.

2. Steve Maller

Steve Maller UAV Grief Counselor

Transport Risk (USA)

#2 Steve Maller, Jun 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  3. Duane Bradley

Duane Bradley Active Member

In hopes that a good group of people contribute to this thread, can we also specify the Country for which you are based?

4. MIke Magee

MIke Magee Active Member

Transport Risk as well.

5. Joe Ernster

Joe Ernster New Member

Hello!

I know that this is a new thread but I am very well versed on UAV insurance. One of the leading aviation insurance companies that is offering UAV insurance, Global Aerospace, now has an Online UAS Insurance Portal. It can be accessed through SOME aviation insurance broker's websites. I have provided one such link below. You can simply enter your information, receive an automated email, and get a quote emailed to you directly from Global Aerospace. Global is really positioning themselves to be THE UAV insurance company out there. They can offer all of the bells and whistles. Some of the coverage they can offer are liability, hull coverage, non-owned liability, non-owned hull, payload coverage (cameras and sensors), non-owned payload coverage (cameras and sensors that you rent, lease, or borrow), and premises coverage. Follow the link below and request a quote if you are interested.

Get an Online UAS Insurance Quote From Global Aerospace Now!

Thanks,

Joe Ernster