/dist/images/branding/favicon

Tons of gear, Moving old gear out

Discussion in 'Sale / Trade' started by Ryan McMaster, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Ryan McMaster

Ryan McMaster Active Member

For Sale:

Mikro Kopter based CS6 HL: Aircraft has ~50 hours on it, Fresh tiger 4012's with 6x Xoar beachwood 15x5's (can run up to 16x6's) On latest firmware. Never crashed never damaged. BL 3.2 hex FC2.5 latest firmware on all boards. Payload is ~8 lbs flight time on a single 10,000 mHa is around 12-15 minutes. Asking $1750.
    9x Freefly carbon booms 500mm: $30 each, $250 for the set

Mikrokopter BL 3.2 Dual quad: Board has ~ 120 hours on it. Solid condition and works great. Has latest BL firmware on the BL's Asking $600 for the board with presoldered pigtails.

CS6 standard with 2 axis radian gimbal: Great photography rig. Comes with 2 6200 mHa 4s cells. Clean wiring and no hassle aircraft. Close to 200 hours on it. BL2.0, FC 2.1 Has extra radian and extra motor. Flys up to a Canon 5dII/III flight time is around ~ 7-10 minutes: Asking $1250 (Note: This aircraft will ship via ground only due to batteries, sorry)

Black Magic 4k kit: Comes with BM4k, swixtronics battery, 3x 250gb Samsung HDD (30 minutes UHD 8 minutes raw 4k 2.25 hours 1080) and davinci resolve $2200

Canon 10-22 EF-S: Great lens, I don't shoot anything EF mount anymore. Comes with lens hood and fresh from Canon for a clean/check. $415

All sales are final. All aircraft have been recently tested and show no anomalous behavior. Both aircraft DO NOT come with a radio or receiver. Both cameras are working cams, have normal wear and tear but work flawlessly. Both copters can be shipped via pelican case for an additional $350. Shipping is included in all costs. Contact me at rmcmaster33@gmail.com for more details. No trades, Paypal or Cash, I travel to Portland SF LA and San diego on a monthly basis.

2. Drew Kachurak

Drew Kachurak Member

Moving to a new system or getting out of the game?!

3. Ryan McMaster

Just making space for new gear.

4. Dan Peter

Dan Peter New Member

Mikrokopter BL 3.2 Dual quad ? Price ? Thanks

5. Ryan McMaster

$850, sorry was heading out the door and missed the price. Has pigtails pre-soldered. Board was replaced in my Octo for a Dual FC setup.

6. Ryan McMaster

Ill post up a few photos when I get back in from shooting tonight.

7. Ryan McMaster

8. Ryan McMaster

IMG_0138.JPG IMG_0102.JPG _DSC5308 (1).jpg _DSC5313-Edit.jpg

Pics of some things, Still working. Need this gear gone ASAP.

9. Ryan McMaster

Price drops.

10. Ryan McMaster

Price drops. Wont refuse any reasonable offer. Thanks

11. Chris Odom

Chris Odom Member

Ryan,

I dislike having to turn to a public forum but it seems that you are no longer returning my phone calls or emails nor making any efforts to resolve this amicably.

To those who are considering purchasing anything from Ryan McMaster, I feel you should know about my experience in dealing with him and a BMPCC.

Here are the facts: I made an agreement to buy his BMPCC advertised in this thread. All was fine, I sent money via paypal and he shipped the camera. When the camera arrived, it had a cracked screen. There was no obvious damage to the packaging plus the camera was wrapped in bubble wrap however there was still room for the camera to move around inside the box. I thought no biggie since it is a backup and being used in a gimbal, I don't really need to use the on camera LCD. But what I discovered later was that there is an issue with the record button. The camera doesn't record and thus is useless to me. I write Ryan and ask about the cracked screen and if he's had any issues with it. His response was he used it the day before he shipped it and it was fine. He also said "I wish you would have mentioned this before as I insured the package for $500." I then tell him I had no reason to think it was damaged in shipment due to the fact that there was no obvious damage to the outside packaging. But, I would look into a claim with USPS. I discovered that you can open a claim up to 60 days after a package has been delivered with USPS. I informed him of what I found and asked if he wanted me to file a claim. His response was he would check into it and get back to me later that day. Since I never heard from him I filed a claim with USPS. While filling out the paperwork I find that the package was insured but not for $500 like he claimed, only $50 but I still file the claim for $500 in the hopes that it was indeed insured for $500 as he claims. I email back and state this also asking for proof that he purchased additional insurance so I can submit that with the claim. No answer nor do I hear anything back from him for 14 days. He did inform me that he was in a remote spot and internet access was limited. Understand that happens on remote shoots and was patient but moved ahead with filing a claim with USPS.

Finally I hear back from USPS. They approved the claim for $50, the amount the package was insured for and I received a check a few days later. I then email Ryan back updating him on the situation and asks if he has proof that additional insurance was purchased please forward so I can file an appeal. BUT it had to be done within 10 days from the check date.

On the 10th day I email him back, explaining the situation, acknowledge the fact that he has been limited with internet access but how would he like to move forward and handle the situation. His response:
    Chris,
    Just got home.
    USPS needs pictures, I never got pics from you in any of the emails. They will not process the claim without proof of damage. They also need proof that it was damaged upon unboxing/the packaging was damaged. I forwarded your emails to the claims department and that is what they sent me back as to what is needed.
    Thanks.
    First, he never requested any information from me as I never heard back from him like he said. Next, I sent updates along the entire process and asked at several different points advising about the claim filing and that if he has proof to refute the USPS claim that the package was only insured for $50 to please send them. Nothing. And this turns out to be the last I hear from Ryan McMaster
    My response:
    Ryan,
    Have you read ANY of my previous emails? If you had, you would see that I filed the claim myself because I didn't hear back from you that night like you said you would in your email.
    Yes, I am aware that pics are needed. I have already opened a claim and sent them the pics that are required for the claim to be processed. Also, as I noted in this email thread, I have received word back from USPS about the claim and contrary to your claim, the package WAS NOT insured for $500. They only have it listed as being insured for the standard $50. Again, as mentioned in this email thread, they have settled the claim and already issued me a check for $50, the amount the package was insured for. Like I said above if you would have read it you would see that I asked if YOU have PROOF that you DID insure the package for $500. If so, then please forward it to me and I can dispute the claim and ask for an appeal but that had to happen within 10 days.
    As of right now, the onus is on you to either provide proof that you did insure the package for the $500 as you claim or we need to discuss where I should send the broken camera and other parts in order to get a refund. It really is that simple. And it's all in this email thread if you would take the time to read everything.
    Please let me know how you would like to move forward.
    Which brings me to my final point. I have tried to be patient and acted in good faith in attempting to resolve this in a professional manner. However, Ryan McMaster will not accept responsibility for his actions. If you are considering doing any business with him, I hope you will take my experience into account. Further, if anyone has any suggestions on how to resolve this issue, I would love to hear from you, hopefully publicly but any way is fine. And, I have an email trial with date and time stamp to prove what I am claiming here to be true, with all my responses and his lack thereof.