/dist/images/branding/favicon

Radian Software help please!!!

Discussion in 'Radian' started by Robert Shaw, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Robert Shaw

Robert Shaw New Member

is there anyone out there still using Radians and or still have the software for them? I just psp cord up a 3 axis set and everything still works! I have a copy of the software but I can not get it to work on any of my computers. I'm running an old PC with xp and a newer pc with windows 10 and nothing. Will not load and keep getting an "NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction". Then when ignore it does nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. Thijm le Grand

Download link
    https://we.tl/EAsIy0LIJq

3 files
    FreeflyBootloader-1.1.zip
    RadianStabiliserPCSoftware1.1.zip
    RadianStabiliserFirmware-1.03.zip

3. Robert Shaw

Robert Shaw New Member

Thijm,

Awesome, thank you! I was able to get he program to load with no issues. Now the question is do you know of an aftermarket USB serial programmer? I picked on up on EBay thinking it would work and I haven't been able to get it to work yet.

4. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Robert: Which of the files did you manage to load from Thijm that would not load from those that I emailed you? Just want to know which of my files might indeed have been corrupted?

Thanks
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limitâ„¢
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

5. Robert Shaw

Robert Shaw New Member

Thijm,

Do you know where I can fine the USB adapter. I have been looking all over the net and cannot find one. I don't care if who makes it as long I can get my pc to communicate with the radians.

Thanks again!!

6. Thijm le Grand

Yes. i have one you can use. You can PM me

7. Robert Shaw

Robert Shaw New Member

Thanks Thijm but I was finally able to find a company that has them. Carvec remote system control out of the U.K. Has them. I ordered 2 of them! I was shocked someone still had them available.

8. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Well done, Robert -- I was traveling back from vacation for most of the past two days and I was going to suggest Carvec when I got back to the office.

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limitâ„¢
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

9. Robert Shaw

Robert Shaw New Member

Thanks Andy! I was emailing John back and forth and he hooked me up!

Now I tried wiring in then HDMI to rca converter in today and I cannot get it to work. I ordered the one from Quadcopter not the cheap on. I tried 3 different transmitters, tried running power to it and still nothing but s black screen. I made sure the camera settings were correct. Checked all the wires and they are soldier correctly. Going to call quadcopters on Monday and see about getting a relacement.

I have an FPV camera wired and working off the Cinestar 6. So I at least able to fly it now! Small steps to being 100% operational.