/dist/images/branding/favicon

please help new pilot ^^

Discussion in 'ALTA' started by MaxBest, Aug 20, 2017.

1. MaxBest

MaxBest New Member

good afternoon. Bought freefly alta 6, coupled with a futaba t14sg, tried to start... and failed. On the status screen flashes two errors: "fail compass" and "gps fail". The compass is not calibrated. Tell me, please, what's the problem?

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Please see my posting on your original thread, Max.

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limitâ„¢
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

3. Jackson Keith Thomas

where is the original thread. I need help with this too

4. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Jackson:

In answer to your question, I found the original thread (I had to search for it) using the Search Forums option at the top left hand corner of the page, and searched for "MaxBest" as the forum user. Then you can see all the postings he made.

It turns out, I don't think Max did get his problem solved on the forum, so you may have to open up a ticket by sending an email to Freefly Support (support@freeflysystems.com)

Oh...and the thread appears to be this one https://forum.freeflysystems.com/index.php?threads/freefly-alta-6-problem.9645/#post-79317

Hope this helps
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limitâ„¢
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert