/dist/images/branding/favicon

Phantom Miro Trigger

Discussion in 'MōVI Controller' started by Charles Bergquist, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Charles Bergquist

Anyone or Freefly know a way to trigger the Phantom Miro remotely?

2. Tabb Firchau

Tabb Firchau Administrator
    Staff Member

Yes, I have just used a standard RC trigger in the past hooked to the miro trigger port.

I cant remember the exact type, let me look it up later today, I have this note from the last time I wired it up

Attached Files:

Charles Bergquist likes this.
  3. Brad Meier

Brad Meier Active Member
    Staff Member

If you have a MōVI controller you can also use the Universal Start/Stop adapter to link it to the Start/Stop button. I used it to film "Streets" but it would require making some custom ends. I think we used EC3 female bullets going direct to the pins. Crude but light.

4. Patrick Vollmers

Patrick Vollmers New Member

Hey Guys,
    i've searched a lot now for a solid solution with a planed combination of MOVI PRO an PHANTOM MIRO. I would be very happy, if you could give me little help for hardware-connection (wich port on the MOVI would be the right? CAM Pin 1,3,4? EXP Pin 3,5,6?), for settings of MIMIC, JST-REMOTE or MOVI-CONTROLER (do i need to use RS232 or can i use the bnc-trigger and if yes, how?). My problem is, i maybe don't have a chance to test before (Prep-Day before shooting, no testday).

Alternatively do you have a link or name for a working rc-trigger-device i can order as backup?

Thank you very much in advance for your help!!!