/dist/images/branding/favicon

No stabilization, battery indicator shows three flashing LEDs

Discussion in 'MōVI M5' started by Carlos Macchi, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Carlos Macchi

Carlos Macchi New Member

Hi everybody!

If got a the problem described above right after update to the last MoVI_FW_v5.0.2
    Not big deal because i've got the problem clearly decribed in the MoVI_M5_User_Manual_v4_2.pdf (MoVI M5 User Manual_v4_BM) 06-P31
    I can read:

SYMPTOM: No stabilization, battery indicator shows three flashing LEDs.
    POSSIBLE CAUSE: Gimbal initialization failed. A wire has come unplugged.
    SOLUTION: Restart Gimbal by switching off then on. Allow 5 seconds without camera movement for Gimbal to initialize. Carefully check all wiring and connectors, especially the IMU Puck wire. Re-seat any loose connections. If a wire has come completely unplugged, refer to the Wiring Diagram for the appropriate connection point.

Sounds good because looking at the terminal into the Windows v3.31 Desktop App I can see an IMU ERROR red tag that matches the IMU Puck wire mentioned in the User Manual but when I want to refer me to the Wiring Diagram I'm stuck!

So the questions are: Where is the Wiring Diagram? Where is the IMU Puck wire?

Thanks all of you for reading this and thank you in advance for the answer ;-)

2. Carlos,
    Freefly never released a MoVI Wiring diagram. The 3 year old user manual was never updated to reflect that. Please email us in support at support@freeflysystems.com and we will be happy to assist you.

3. Carlos Macchi

Carlos Macchi New Member

Hi Chris, Thank you for your prompt reply. I will follow your advice.
    Regards.
    CM