MoVI XL and FlowCine Black Arm

Discussion in 'MōVI XL' started by Dylan Law, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Dylan Law

Dylan Law Member

Hey All,

Just wondering what people are planning on for Vibration Mount Size #2 or #3??

Any thoughts would be great.

Thanks!

2. Juan Lima

Juan Lima New Member

Hi Dylan. I'm the testes of the
    Hi Dylan. Im currently beta tester of some of the Flowcine products. I been testing the new Tranquilizer antivibration mount. Can say that is a huge improvement from traditional wire mounts. There is a new Tranquilize XL on the way as well as a Dual Black Arm options that fits the needs for big setups. No matter that. Black Arm with dual springs can handle 64lb and regular tranquilizer with 60A shore duros fits the needs for MoVI XL as well. I dont understand what you mean with #2 or #3 so dont know if this helps you. Let me know any doubts or questions you have about Black Arm.

Any questions about how to rig, calibrate Black Arm or prep tranquilizer for different kind of jobs I will glad to help or guide you about the process.

Best

Jan Schuster likes this.
  3. Grant Appleotn

Grant Appleotn New Member

Hi Juan,

Do you perhaps know the weight ranges the tranquilizer XL and Dual Black arms will be able to handle, also when will these products be available to order? Im ordering the Movi XL system but I would also like to use other various remote heads with the arm. Would you recommend waiting for these new products to become available?
    Thank You,
    Grant

4. Juan Lima

Juan Lima New Member

Tranquilizer XL and Dual Black around 64Kg (128lbs). Maybe announced at Cinegear. Check Black Arm extention block also ;)

5. Jan Schuster

Jan Schuster New Member

Hi Juan, I've been seeing a lot of car/truck rig setups that utilize roof racks as a mounting point for stabilization pipes. Then I came across this picture of the Ram truck with just a front hitch, high hat and some ratchet straps. (see pic below) - would you recommend this Ram setup or should I be utilizing the roof mount points for extra stability?

I also like the fact that the height of the pole can go much higher than the truck roof which is ideal if needed.

Thanks for your help
    FullSizeRender.jpg