/dist/images/branding/favicon

MōVI Tips

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Gary Haynes, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Augusto Alves da Silva

Augusto Alves da Silva Active Member

Hi Denise:

As you might have seen from my Freefly forum profile I don´t live in the U.S. and the only info I get from Freefly apart from IBC and every other year from NAB I tried to look up on the website and you don´t mention any parts upgrade or upgrade policies or even the M15. I understand it is difficult to keep the website updated at the pace things are developed...but there is a very important part of your developement which is the customers updates. As a professional I need to know what is happening regarding my own products. I plan my investements and can´t have the M10 "parked" because someone uses the M5 which at the moment has nicer user features and can be rented easier due to its 1/3 of Movi10 price....I will send customer support an e-mail so we can arrange something about this new upgrades for the 10.

Best regards

P.S.- I tried to message Mr. Firchau on the forum but its restricted to a certain number of letters so I couldn´t even contact him privately reason why I posted a message everywhere on the forum so someone might see it and answer...

2. Hi Augusto,

I appreciate the concern about communication and agree we can do a better job with that, it is something we are working on. We are in the process of redesigning the website that will allow us to make more frequent updates and provide more information about upcoming events, changes, products, etc... The forums are here for you so your post and your feedback are always welcome. Additionally, as the Director of Customer Service, I have access to all email that comes through support@freeflysystems.com so if you have questions, you can always send them directly to that address (I see that you sent something in on Sat) and either myself or one of our Technical Support Engineers can assist.

Best Regards,
    Denise